|| pee pee!!!! ||

The two stared at each other again. This time, more intensely. It was as if they had been converting with the look in their eyes. Mondo had kissed Ishimaru again, reaching his hand down to Ishinaru's underwear.
Ishimaru tensed up, flinching at the feeling of Mondo's fingers fiddling with the elastic band of his boxers.
And finally, Mondo pulled them off. Then, he had pulled his own underwear off. His eyebrows were furrowed and his whole face had been a red hue. Ishimaru moaned loudly, the sound muffled by Mondo's lips. Ishimaru couldn't have held any more sounds in. It was as if the hot feeling he had throughout his body was taking over.
Mondo lowered his chest to Ishimaru's, pulling away from the kiss and moving to his neck.
"C-Can... I..." Mondo forced out his question.
"Y-Yes, M-Mondo... P-Please..~" Ishimaru begged, his voice becoming desperate as he held his hand behind Mondo's head.
Mondo sat up a bit, lining up with Ishimaru before inserting himself. "A-AH~ M-MONDO..!" Ishimaru moaned, wrapping his legs around Mondo's back.
Mondo waited before moving around, thrusting his hips down. Ishimaru became louder, gripping Mondo's back.
Mondo grunted, going faster. Ishimaru had been becoming louder, pleading for more. Mondo had hit his good spot, over and over.
Mondo had given one last hit before both of them had came. Their breaths were heavy and tired, and Mondo fell back next to Ishimaru in the bed. The two fell asleep quickly, tired and satisfied.

That's the end, you horny fucks.