Part 2 ||Sticks and stones may break my bones and words will always hurt me||

Bo's POV:

I sighed and looked over at Yume, she was such a tall Red panda, honestly compared to me. A lot of people around school think I'm a Dwarf rabbit, guess I'm just too small for they're liking. I looked down at my paper, I have somewhat good grades but if I'm being honest school work sucks, I played with my pencil, tapping it on the table and rolling it around. I looked at my fur, it still looked silky, like usual, what can I say, I take pride in my fur!

||🌸After Class🌸||

"I hated class today" Yume said, halfway asleep, "It wasn't that bad" I added, Yume looked at me "We all know you hated it as much as I did" she said, "Maybe, but I still payed attention!" Yume giggled a little, I know for a fact Yume does pay attention in class and all, I just like to tease her.

Bora's POV:

I looked over to see Bo and Yume, laughing like usal. I walked over to them as I said "Hello.." meekly, Bo looked up at me, "Hello, I'm Bo and this is Yume. Is there something you need?" I felt stupid, I haven't even ever talked to them and now I was asking them to sit with me at lunch? And why would they want to I'm a carnivore and they're herbivores! "I- I- I was just wondering if you would want to sit with me at lunch.. I understand if you don't want too.." Yume gave me a "are you kidding?" Look. "Of course we would like to sit with you! It's always nice to sit with someone new!" She smiled sweetly.

As we started to walk to lunch I heard heave footsteps behind me, I looked back to see Moroi approaching us, I don't know why a big wolf like him would want to talk to us. But if Yume and Bo were ok with it then I was ok with it as well.

Moroi's POV:

I looked down at Yume, I felt my heart beat faster and my cheeks began to burn up, "I was wondering if I could eat lunch with you?" Yume looked up at me, "Sure!" She said happily, I couldn't help but get lost in her beautiful eyes, they looked like fresh honey. Baohu popped up from behind me, "can I come as well?" He asked. Bo let out a strange peep noise, "she means yes" Yume said.

I smiled, it was obvious Bo and Baohu has the hots for each other. But, it wasn't aloud. So even if they do have the "hots" for each other, there's no point in them confessing.

Yume's POV:

I looked over at Bora, I hadn't seen her close up. Well, I've never really seen a ocelot close up before. She was really pretty, as we continued to walk to lunch Bora stoped a few times to look out the window, maybe she wanted to know if any rain was coming, but I wasn't too sure.

Once we all got our lunch and sat down, I heard talking. It was something along the line of "Why are there carnivores sitting with herbivores?" "Arn't they scared of the carnivores?" "Don't they know carnivores can't control themselves?"

I looked over at Bora, she seemed upset and scared, "excuse me." She said as she got up and walked out of the building, the whole way she went people gave her gross looks. I looked at Bo, "we got this, you guys can stay here" Bo said as we got up from the table, we walked quickly to catch up with Bora, when we got outside we saw her sitting there, lightly sobbing. We sat down on both sides of her, Bo patted her back. "Don't listen to them, It isn't worth your time!" Bo said, trying her best to calm Bora. "I know" Bora said, "You know the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"?" Bora said quietly, me and Bo nodded, "it should be "Sticks and stones may break my bones and words will always hurt me.."

||Authors note|| Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of The roses and the thorns! Anyways, I'm pretty sure that another chapter should come out sometime this week!