Part 4 || "help her, please!"

🌿Moroi's POV🌿:

I woke up and looked over to see Baohu was gone, I quickly changed and ran out the door.

My feet hit the ground hard, I began to pick up the pace. Running faster and faster as I approached school. I saw Baohu walking into school, I ran over and stood in front of him before he could open the door. "Why didn't you wake me up?" Baohu looked back at me. "Why didn't you set your alarm?" He moved me out of the way. I sighed, trying not to punch him in the face was hard but I had gotten used to it at this point. He opened the door and I began to walk in, he closed it in my face and walked away. I balled my hand up in a fist and took a deep breath, I walked inside. I watched Baohu walk down the hall confidently. I followed him, slouched like always. He stopped to look at Bo walk down the hall. I rolled my eyes. But then I looked beside her. And there was Yume. Her beautiful fur shining so much it was practically glowing, I looked away and covered my face.

🍀Baohu's POV🍀:

I watched as Bo strutted down the hall, she was so graceful.. As for Yume.. she wasn't so graceful. She would often trip and fall. Leaving Bo to help her up. Not saying Bo didn't trip a lot, because she did. But that doesn't matter. I continued walking. When I walked past Bo she flashed me a small smile and continued to walk. I felt butterflies in my stomach as my face began to heat up. "Is it hot in here Moroi?" He looked down at me "No. You're just so flustered you think it's hot." I slowly turned to look at him. "Keep it down you stupid wolf!" He sighed and continued to walk. I followed close behind him, not wanting to be late for class.

🌸In Class🌸

I sat down, looking over at Moroi. I never understood why his name meant "Frail." It didn't make sense to me. He was a big wolf, and was anything but frail. I looked back at the teacher, she was a small, frail, deer. A herbivore teaching a mostly carnivore class was a ticking time bomb. One of us could attack her at any moment, sometimes I had to leave class to stop myself from attacking her. Today was one of those days.

I walked out into the hall way and ran to the bathroom. I leaned on the sink and looked in the mirror, "how much longer can I control it?" I thought as a clenched the sink rims.

🌺 Bo's POV🌺 :

I sat down beside Yume, I looked over at her messing with her pen. I knew all the killings were getting to her, but she was never this stressed and anxious. I put my hand on hers, she looked down and smiled at me. Then I took my hand off of hers to continue to write. She began to take notes as well. Until she got distracted, I didn't know what was distracting her, but I didn't bother to look. I continued to write, after a long hour or so of writing we were let out of class,

Once we walked into the hall I asked "what were you looking at Yume?" She looked down at me. "The mouse and cat couple left the class and haven't come back.." I looked up at her "I'm sure they just skipped class. Don't to worry yourself" she looked back up "I guess you're right.." she sighed. "I promise she's fine.. let's just get to class." I said. As we began to walk I heard a shriek come from the end of the hall. Yume looked at me before she dashed down the hall.

🌙Yume's POV🌙:

When I reached the end of the hall, I saw a cat covered in blood and a small mouse body laying on the ground. I gasped, "Please! Help her!" The cat was bent down on his knees, holding the small mouse in his arms. I heard Bo running after me, after she got there she tried to catch her breath. Not yet looking at the scene of horror she put her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. "Why do you have to run so fas-" she looked over to see the blood covered walls and the cat. She backed away. "HELP! WE NEED HELP!" I screamed, people came running. Moroi and Baohu came running down the hall, once they got there they helped the cat away from the mouse. When authorities got there they handcuffed the cat, as they were walking out of the building all I could hear him screaming was "Help her, please!"

||Authors Note|| Heyo guys! I'm so sorry about my inactivity, I've been busy with a lot of stuff. I will try to be publishing more often! Well, that's all for now! See you next time! ❤️