Chp 2: Life Together

It was morning once again, and I still had gotten no sleep. I could hear Alex moving and rearranging the dishes as if she were trying to wake me up on purpose. It had been a crazy night after the argument we had. Trying to make up my mind I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

" I've been awake all night so your little plan to try and disturb my sleep was a failure Alex "

" You're not the only one Piper, and fyi I was actually putting the dishes away...... Look can we please talk? "

" I don't know, are you gonna keep being an asshole? "

" Just sit down Piper "

We walked to the living room and sat across each other.

" Look Piper, sleeping on the couch last night really made me think things through and..... I wanna get married with you eventually. Just when you were saying it.. I felt like you were pressuring me you know? "

" I know...and look I was thinking about it and there is no need to rush, it just really pissed me off. You were being such an asshole about it. You didn't even think about it before words started coming out of your mouth "

" I know babe and I'm sorry, it's just hard having to get used to this new life of ours. We once did have a life together but it was way different. We were living the dream babe " chuckling she continued

" We traveled the world together. There wasn't one place I didn't take you or one thing I couldn't get you... The life we have now started to form is nice but it takes time to adjust to being a normal human being working and living in the city "

" I know Al, but honestly there's nothing else I want in this world because I already have everything I need. You're with me and were living our lives together, that's all I've ever wanted and and..... I don't want to do anything that'll ruin this "

" Nothing will ever ruin this pipes, I'll be here right by your side. I'm here to stay "

Standing up and sitting by my side

" I would probably end up in prison again if you weren't here by my side pipes. You're presence here means a lot to me "

Looking into Alex's eyes she leans in and kisses me biting my bottom lip. I had to admit, if there was one thing I loved. It had to be alex biting my lip, not only was it tremendously seductive but a turn on for sure.

" If there is something I'll never get tired of Piper, it's your taste which I enjoy savoring every single fucking day "

Kissing passionately I stand up and sit on her lap. Placing her hands on my waist, my hands on her cheeks. Al sliding her hands up my shirt, she suddenly stands up carrying me and starts to walk towards our room.

[ super short chapter sorry, currently working on chap 3 ]