Chp 4: Inevidable

It was 5 in the morning, and me and Alex were up and running. While I was putting on my shoes, she was sliding into her jeans.

"Alright so I'll be out of work by 4, so I'll make sure I can pick up a bottle of wine for Nicky's later"

"Shit I almost forgot about that"

"No excuses Al"

"I know, I know"

"Who knows what Nicky has in store for us tonight"

Standing up I head to the kitchen to make Alex and I lunch.

"God, could you look any fucking hotter cooking"

Alex says as she's putting on earrings

"Oh please I'm making a salad, I don't think that's considered cooking unless I'm cooking something on the stove from scrap"

Walking to me grabbing me by the waist and turning me around

"Point is, you always look so fucking hot no matter what it is you're doing"

"alright, grab your lunch and head off to work before you're late"

" I'll call you once I'm on my way home alright"

Kissing me on the forehead Alex walks out the door, while I stay behind cleaning the house up a bit before I head off myself.

After 30 minutes of traffic I finally arrive to the office and as usual I make some tea before sitting down and reviewing orders for the soap company.

As I'm logging into my computer I notice I have more than 50 emails from a certain recipient, it was Stella. After everything she had done to not just me but also Alex, she still had the nerve to contact me three years later. I didn't even bother to read, I simply moved them all to the trash.

The last thing I'd want to happen would be for Alex to find all this and to misinterpret the whole situation.

After being seated down for more than 7 hours, I could finally leave and head my way to Astors wine and get ready for Nicky's later.

After choosing a 1996 Oddero bottle I headed back home where I was surprised to see Alex had already arrived and had gotten in the shower. Setting down my stuff along with the wine, I took off my clothes and headed in the bathroom.

"Piper?!?!? God you scared me"

"How do you think I felt hearing the shower when I walked in. You forgot to call me by the way"

"Oops?"

"I'll forgive you this time, since I get to join you" I say as I close the shower door

Pouring body wash on her hands, she started to apply it on my back and smoothly started working her way down to my stomach.

"We can't waste time Al, we'll be late"

"Can't a girl just help her girlfriend out by applying body wash and helping her relax a bit"

"Go a little lower, towards the right"

Sliding her hands down my stomach and in between my legs

"What about this"

Thoughtless and turned on, I face Alex quickly and kiss her with such speed and passion even she's surprised.

After spending thirty minutes in the shower we rushed out quickly, got dressed and found our way to the door.

"Let's hope Nicky doesn't think we bailed on her"

"I sent her a text saying were stuck in traffic, I think were fine for now" I said to Al with relief