01 -1 : Autumn begins - The Beginning

Aki's POV

——————————— ○・10:17 A.M.

I went outside and the falling golden leaves that dazzled around the place that I live in brighten up my day, the scenery that I have been seeing was beautiful, I shut the door behind me and unlocked the bike that was waiting for me to go to school. I wish someone would wait for me like that. I rode my bike and wore my earphones to play "Euphoria" by Jungkook of BTS.

After a while, someone poked me from behind while I was still on the bike, It was my best friend Riku. " Riku stop it " I then poked back at him, trying not to poke him that hard so he won't fall off his bike. Unlike how he poked me, I felt like I was about to fall off. He just laughed at me and made me feel ashamed for doing that,

Riku's a nice guy! He was the source of happiness in our group, he's also smart, handsome, has a big tender heart, he's kind and also has an attitude on always fighting back for his friends. That's why some bullies and people are afraid of him, once he stares at them for too long, since he has an intimidating glare that makes you feel like you're just a small weak thing in front of him, overall he's the best guy I know.

Then you might ask me, why don't I make him my boyfriend? Well, it's because I only see him as a friend, more likely as an older brother. "Hey from earth to Aki! You're on your bike, don't daydream." Riku warns me, well he is right. "Riku! Wanna go get boba?" I ask him, he turns to me with his eyebrows furrowed. "This early? Nuh-uh girl." Riku says with a sassy tone.

"Well, byeee!" I turn my bike towards the boba store. But then I can felt someone rushing behind me in full speed, I turn to my back to see Riku rushing towards me saying, "Wait up, sWeETiE, I'm coming with yoUuuUuUuuUu " I laughed a little after hearing that then gave him an okay hand sign. "You little girl, don't just leave thinking I'll let you go on your own." He ruffles my hair and we both stop our bikes in front of the shop.

"Hey look! Mizuki's in the shop!" I threw my bike on the side and went inside. "Hey at least put a lock on your bike!" I heard Riku shout outside, I didn't care about him and went to Mizuki. "Mizuki!- oh, who is he?" a guy was sitting on her left. He's so tall, oh my gosh. "Oh! So you guys haven't met! Syuichiro-san, meet Aki Takahashi from my class. Aki Takahashi, this is Syuichiro-san. He goes to our school but he is currently in the Performing Art department." I think I've heard of him, "Were you the one who's girlfriend jumped off a building in tokyo last year?" I ask him directly. His eyes widened. "Oh stars! Haru, I'm so sorry." Riku bolts in and covers my mouth.

"Uh, I guess it's fine. She had no idea." Syuichiro shrugs off what I said. Wait, Riku knows him?! "You know him?" I ask Riku,while pointing at Syuichiro. "Well, yeah. He's my childhood friend." Riku crosses his arms. What?! "You never told me!" I shouted at Riku, which made the people in the store look at us. "Aki, let's just buy your drink and leave for school." Riku drags me to the counter.

"Hey, you're hurting me." I pull my arm from his hand. "Aki, I'm sorry. But I'm doing this to get you out of trouble." He says with all authority. "What do you mean?" I ask him, showing him a frown. "Aki, he hasn't moved on. Yes it had been a year, but it's hard for him." Riku looks me in the eye, he looks like he's begging me not to talk about it.

Riku suddenly jerked up and I looked at the back when Haru stood up angrily and left. "I think I angered him. Riku, buy me Taro milk tea and add egg pudding." I gave Riku money and left the store to follow Haru.

"Hey! Syuichiro-san!" I shout at him, following him while on my bike. He was walking fast. "Go away." He shouted at me, while he immediately put on his earphones. Oh come on! "Hey!" I went to the sidewalk whilst still on my bike to block him.

"Hey! Move away, if you don't, you won't like it."