08 -1: The sleepover - Dreamy morning.

Haru's POV.

——————————— ○・10:15 A.M.

"Hey, wanna go pick up and help your crush from her apartment?" Riku has been teasing me for an hour now, thank the stars the girls are still in their apartments. "Shut up, Riku. Why did you even help her pay her debts? That's so much, 231 thousand yen? Seriously? Maybe you're the one who's crushing on her. Heads over heels, maybe." I rolled my eyes at him. "Are you jealous? Oh my gosh." He laughed at me making me red, he stared at me and said "I don't want my bro's future to be broken just because of that matter" Riku continued to laugh at me.

"Shut up, Riku. I don't have a crush on her. Shut up." I angrily muttered as I was wrapping the painting. "Hmm, defensive, I see." Riku kept laughing. This is getting out of hand, I hate it when he does this, he always teases me with girls I've only known for a few days. But this time, I've only known Aki since yesterday. Well, we've only met yesterday but I knew her since last week. "Jeez, I know you too well, Haru. I know if you like a girl." Riku sits on my desk. "Get off my desk." I told him, but no eye contact. "Then get out of my house— Oh, your girl is calling." Riku laughs one more time, then answers the call.

"Moshi moshi, yes, I'll go there with Haru to help you with your stuff... What? You don't want Haru to get tired so he should just stay here?" Riku turns to me, smiling. I feel my face heaten up again. "Shut up." I whispered. "Well, if that's what you want. I'll go there all by myself. Okay, bye-bye." Riku ended the call and ruffled my hair. "My bro's finally falling in love again." He smiled at me then left. I hate this.

——————————— ○・[ T i m e s k i p ]

Riku's pov

——————————— ○・10:26 A.M.

I went downstairs and headed to my fully customized lamborghini, then I went inside and opened the garage door. Surprisingly Haru then appeared in the middle view of my car. "What are you doing there!? Do you want to Die early?!" I questioned him furiously. "No dumbo, I'm coming with you." He said. "Alright, get in, lover boy." I smirked at him and he immediately sat on the back seat. "Why are you sitting there?" I asked him, looking at him through the mirror. "I'm gonna surprise Aki." Haru's smile was sweet, he's happy.

As I started the car, random songs that were on the radio filled the car. Haru patiently and steadily sat on the back seat, looking like a little puppy, happily waiting to be brought to the park. "Someone's excited." I chuckled.

I then drove the car to Aki's place. After a while Haru then began to talk as we're nearly there. "Hey, I feel like I have kinda moved on from you know who." he says as he stared outside the window. "Well that's great to hear, you're finally getting ready to move on." I turned to him and smiled.

——————————— ○・[ T i m e s k i p ]

Aki's pov

——————————— ○・10:47 A.M.

I went outside after I finally packed everything I needed for the night. I then found myself mesmerized by the scent of autumn. "A-aki!?" I heard a voice beside me that seemed like it was from a person I knew for years, I then turned beside me to see Chiaki! "Chiaki!" I screamed myself as I met her again. Well I mean we had always seen each other in class but something seems off with her, she looked like she isn't going to head to campus today. Nevermind, forget it. She hugged me like we haven't met each other which made me giggled.

"Where are you going?" she asked me with curiosity, "No, where are you going?" I asked her back so that I won't blow my cover. "No where, I feel like I don't want to go to campus today, anyways where are you going? Please tell me." She questioned me again with an excited voice tracing on her eyes. "Fine I'll tell you." I looked at her and she seemed so happy. "Riku told me that we'd have a sleep over at his mansion." I honestly think that she wanted to come with me after she heard what I've just said. "C-could I come with you guys? Besides! I'm close with Riku." She muttered and laughed about it. "Well try to ask Riku about it" I answered her and she then called riku. After a while Chiaki finally ended her call with Riku and said that Riku allowed her to come and we'll be fetched together at my place.

She then grabbed my arm and also carried my stuff, which seems embarrassing to me since that stuff she carried is mine. It took a few minutes for us to reach her apartment well. It's okay since her apartment isn't that far from mine, we went inside and she asked me if it would be okay for me to help her pack her things she needed, she also gave away some stuff to me that we'd be needing for our class next week. "Did you bring your swimsuit? We may need it since Riku's has a pool behind his mansion" she asked me, which led me to being awkward in front of her  "N-no? Well I have some extras here, feel free to pick" she said.

Chiaki showed me different kinds of swim wear, but she didn't have any rush guards. "What's with all the bikinis? You don't have rush guards?" I pointed out. All she had were two one piece and three two piece swimwear. "Well, it looks better and it would woo all the boys." Chiaki laughs. I can't believe this woman. "Only Riku and Haru are the boys with us. Did you expect more guys with us?!" I frowned, imagining if there were more guys with us. That's weird!

"Hey! Just pick, Riku might be at your place already." Chiaki laughed at me. Well, I chose the pastel orange two piece swimsuit. It looks fine, since it looked like I only wore a sports bra with a ruffled off-shoulder and short-shorts. "That'd look good on you, you're fair-skinned anyways." She smiled at me and we finished packing our stuff so we went outside and walked back to my apartment building.

"Hey girls!" We both heard Riku's voice as he rolled down his car's window. I smiled at him and was ready to open the door, but then I saw Haru.
"Hey! I told you not to come! Your wounds might not heal!" I shouted at Haru while I was still outside the car. Haru began to laugh at me and opened the door for me. "Don't be angry, I'm not hurt or tired. Okay?" He continued to laugh which made my heart flutter. What?! Heart, stop it!

"Just, ugh." I pushed him lightly so I could sit down and place my stuff. I was supposed to move more but then Chiaki sat in front, beside Riku. I suddenly realized I was squishing Haru. "Oh no, sorry!" I moved to the right so I could give him space.

"Are you alright over there?" Riku asked us "we're alright here." Haru said politely, wow coming from him. It seems weird. "Oh right we need to hurry, Mizuki and Rain are waiting for us." Riku said and started the engine.

——————————— ○・[ T i m e s k i p ]

Aki's pov

——————————— ○・11:12 A.M.

We have finally arrived at our destination, Thankfully not much has happened ever since we reached our destination. I had expected that Mizuki and Rain would be arguing with Riku on how we took so long to get back her, but thankfully those two dorks didn't trigger. After we got off the car, Mizuki and Rain noticed that Chiaki's here with us, Rain couldn't hold her excitement and hugged Chiaki as tightly as she could.

"Stop it Rain! It's too much!" she said with noticeable shortness of breath. "Sorry!" Rain quickly apologized to her "You're so adorable, You should have told me that you'd come here so that I could hold my excitement!" She giggled. "Alright seems everyone's here, Let's go inside." Riku then opened the entrance gate so that he could park his car and haru opened the door revealing the insides of the mansion, which didn't even surprise us now since we were literally just standing here a few hours ago.

The chandeliers dazzled as we went inside, we sat on the sofa and the bean bags that were surprisingly soft, the rugs gave comfort to our bare feet and the alluring scent of the mansion paired with a huge flat TV with gaming consoles and a lot of game cd's made our day even more brighter than before. "Alright feel free to explore the place, also we had a ton of rooms still available to be slept on for the night, each room is fully furnished, all the things you'd probably need are there, like chairs, table, bed, PC, and so on that you could imagine." Haru told us. "Also feel free to ask me for the things you need for the night or anything to make yourself at home and to not be bored here, it's
not everything haru said was just that, everything's possible here, lastly the wifi password is pasted at the kitchen table that's all have fun!"

Riku smiled at us and everyone left the living room to find a room. Chiaki, Rain went upstairs and Mizuki explored the main area to find rooms  and said that she'd be going upstairs after she explored the main area. I went upstairs and noticed that Riku and Haru hadn't left the living room yet and they seemed to be talking on something.