rouges

its been a couple of days seens we adopted cameron we all spend time with each other the pack also accept him us our son we are even proud because he's so smart and loving all our pack adored him and so am i my baby's growing up i sob.
then an arm wrap around me i squik..

"hi princess what are you thinking of" my mate caleb ask.

its just im so happy to have the two of you in my life and im dead without you guyz ill do anything to make you happy .i said

"i love you too princess i will protect my family no matter what happen ok ?"

i tiptoed and kiss him passionately i love you caleb.

"alpha"..calebs beta bryan

i pull away from him feeling so emberassed ..he growl and ask what!!

"alpha there are rouges in our territory."bryan said panicking

how ???i ask

well the patrol didnt even notice the rouge..then the rouge attack them suprisingly he said confuse

he face palm and just nod 

when bryan is gone caleb is facing back and forth...whats wrong honey? i ask

its just that how come the rouge tresspass our teritory without being notice??he ask me confusely.

well maybe its all plan out?

he think of it and signs then who will plan it he ask?

do you have an enemy who wants to take over your pack.? i said out of nowhere

"no but there is one boy who wants a revenge in me".

why? i ask confuse

he pull me on the sofa and put me on top of his lap.

well because i kinda killed his mate...i froze wa---why? i ask shuttering.

because he killed my pack members i cant let them be harm.

uh ok then what will we do now i ask 

well we will double the patrols..i just nod 

its ok princess ill protect you no one will ever get you away from me i love you princess now come on lets take you and our son to bed...my mate said he carried me to our room and place me on the bed then he call our son cameron to go to sleep..

night mommy.
cameron my son said

night son then i kissed his forehead and wait till sleeps consumes me.

night baby..

i kiss his cheek and also my mate night night ..

then sleep consumes me..