3 years later

calebs pov

its been 3 faithful years when my mate and son left me i didnt mean to have sex with her but im just drunk and i thought its my mate that im making love with but my sons cry break me into it though i saw my mate and my son crying and i saw all their emotion in there eyes that make my knee feels weak hurt,betrayal, and hate was shown in their eyes then my mate say the word that makes my whole heart crumble

"dont come near me and my son .we dont even know you anymore your just a stranger to us  "then i go back to the reality just to saw them gone i hurriedly made my way downstairs to see they are not there they are gone i fell on my knees crying for my behavior and for letting them go that day i promise to myself that i will find them no matter what happen even if my life depend on it . I  change though im cold i dont talk to my pack and i dont smile they are even scared of me though i sigh.

jasmine pov

its been 3 years since we left cameron is 8 now and my twins are 3 years old i name my son cole black just like he wants he has hes fathers black hair and baby blue eyes like mine and i name my daughter coleen black she has my blonde hair and her fathers green eyes they are so perfect i just move 5 hours away from my mates pack although me and my wolf really miss him and every night we hear him howling in the moon A howl of pain. i sometimes fell on my niece hearing his howl of pain that has hurt laced on it if only you didnt do that thing i cry remembering that day.

TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT THEN THE EPILOGUE :) THE NEXT ONE IS SUPER SHORT THOUGH.