Chapter 1

Percy's POV

I was practicing in the arena when a satyr ran up to me and told me that Chiron needed me in the big house. I capped Riptide and jogged back to the big house. When I got there all the counselors were already there. I sat down next to Alexander, the Ares counselor. He has never particularly liked me, but he isn't constantly trying to rip me to pieces so I'll take it. Chiron came into the room in wheelchair form followed by a young girl with dark brown hair. I glanced at the people around the table and from the looks on their faces I could tell they were just as lost as I was.

''The reason you are all here is because the gods have issued a quest.'' he began and we all groaned. As always the gods are making us do their dirty work. Chiron looked around at all of us as he waited for the chatter to settle down. Once it was quiet he spoke again, ''The quest will require a representative from each of the main cabin and the Hades cabin. I would like for the counselors to go but if there is someone in your cabin you see better fit to go then come talk to me later.'' Annabeth raised her hand. Chiron looked at her signaling he was listening and she could talk.

''What about Hera and Artemis, neither have children and therefore don't have a representative?'' she asked. Chiron smiled at her as if he knew something she didn't and I was pretty sure he did.

''That is a great question Miss Chase, that is why this young lady is here,'' he gestured to the young girl next to him.''This is Calliope, handmaiden of Hera. As for Artemis Miss Thalia will be joining you.'' Everyone looked a little sceptical. A few seats down the table Lucas, son of Hephaestus raises his hand,''Where are we going anyway.'' Chiron smiles again and says, ''Another great question, you are going to one of Lady Hecate's pet worlds.'' he paused to let that sink in before continuing,''It is a world of magic. You will be attending a school meant to teach children this magic, it is called Hogwarts. You will be exchange students from Olympia school of magic. The Hunters are arriving tomorrow, when they arrive you will be transported to Diagon Alley, where you will buy all the things you need.'' He looked around the room, then Will spoke up. '' Why do we need to go to Hogwarts, Sir?'' he asked. Chiron smiled, but this time it looked forced.

''There is a kid named Harry Potter, who is not the most careful, who has an evil wizard named Voldemort trying to kill him and everyone else in Hogwarts.'' Everyone looked a little shocked at that, but they all quickly recovered. ''Very well, you may go back to your cabins to pack. If you can try not to tell other campers what's happening.'' At that we all got up and walked out of the big house. I was the last out because I wanted to watch the Calliope girl walk over to the empty Hera cabin. When she arrived at the large doors she looked them up and down her eyes resting on the handles. She dusted them off with the sleeve of her jacket. she then pulled open the door and marched in, doors slamming shut behind her. Everyone was in shock. No one went into Hera's cabin, she didn't have any kids. 
___________________________________

A/N
I don't own Percy Jackson or any of the characters, they all belong to Rick Riordan.
I did however created Calliope Alexander Lucas August and Theo (who you will meet later)