Chapter 3

Annabeth's POV

    Diagon Alley is so beautiful. All the shops so close together give a cozy feel. Whereas, in America the stores are big and spread apart. 

When we arrived, Nico passed out. Although I'm not surprised, shadow travel is still not easy for him. As we stepped out of the shadows, I saw three people standing in front of us. They looked slightly startled, but the nice looking middle aged woman quickly recovered. We must have looked confused because she asked if we were lost. Percy decided to answer. 

"'Uh, yes actually,'' he said, '' i have no idea where we are.'' I heard Jason snicker and Piper smack him on the back of the head. 

Percy continued to talk to the nice woman and we learned her name is Mrs. Weasley. She helped us find the book shop.

When we walked into Flourish & Blotts, I was amazed. There were so many books, it was the most books I've ever seen. I grabbed Percy's arm and ran off to explore. walking around the store, i noticed that there were books of all sizes and colors. in a cage there was to be a book bound by leather straps that seemed to be alive and fight to get free. I grab a book off the shelf, open it and remember, I'm dyslexsic and can't read English very well.  

''Annabeth, how are we going to read the books? I mean we're all dyslexsic.'' Percy asked, looking over my shoulder trying to read the book.

''Did you already forget? We're wizards now, there's probably a spell to translate the writing.''

''Oh, yeah. Guess I did. Oops.'' he shrugged and started to wander off. I had no idea where he was going, but I decided to let him lead the way and see where he goes.

After a few minutes of wandering through the store we found the others, although I did notice Will and Mrs. Weasley were missing. she was probably helping him find something. 

A few minutes later they returned, Will staggering under the weight of a bunch of books. it seems that he had asked what books we needed for school and Mrs. Weasley had gone with him to buy everyone's books. I helped Will give everyone their books. 

After we were done at Flourish & Blotts the wizards took us to a shop that smelled like crap, literally. As we walked in I noticed the shop was filled with a wide assortment of animals. I saw that everyone else was looking around at the animal. I started looking around also, but didn't feel particularly connected to any of the animals. After looking around for awhile, I saw a beautiful snowy owl in the back of the store. I decided that I was going to get that one.

When we left the store, I saw Percy had gotten a small brown owl. Will walked up to me with a regal looking owl. I saw Nico was still passed out in cat form. 

''I assume Nico doesn't want a pet.'' I said to Will.

''Yeah. animals don't really like him, but he can always use my owl to send a letter someone.'' he looked down at the little black kitten in his arms, lightly stroking his head.

''That makes sense. We are going to have to wake him up for him to get his wand.''

''I think he'll have gotten enough sleep to be up for a few minutes to get his wand.'' After talking to Will for a couple of minutes, I walked over to Mrs. Weasley.

''Thank you for all your help, but i think we are good for now and you can go back to what you were doing before we interrupted you.'' I said.

''Oh, you're welcome. Don't worry about interrupting us, we needed to go to all those stores anyway.'' she said sweetly. 

Eventually we made it to the wand shop, the only reason we knew it was the right shop was because the window was full of wands. Percy, Jason, Will, Nico, and I went into the shop first because it's a small shop.

Jason: Oak wood, eagle feather core  

Tawny owl

Percy: Pine wood, pegasus feather core

Flammulated owl

Nico: Poplar wood, thestral hair core

no animal

Will: Laurel wood, raven feather core

Tawny fish owl

Alex: Rowan wood, dragon heartstring core

Angry weasel

August: Pine wood, grapevine core

Weird looking rat

Theo: pomegranate wood, hawk feather core 

Persian cat

Lucas: iron, Phoenix feather core 

Red tailed hawk

Calli: Willow wood, peacock feather core  

Russian blue cat

Miranda: Maple wood, unicorn hair core

Corn snake

Thalia: Cypress wood, veela hair core

Tabby cat

Annabeth: Olive wood, owl feather core

Snowy owl

Piper: cherry wood, aphrodite hair core 

Manx cat

A/N
Sorry it took so long to update I kinda just haven't been feeling it but I'll try to update more regularly.
If you want to know want their pets look like you can just look it up.

Who's POV do you want next
Percy
Hermione
Im probably going to do Hermione