Chapter 2

Harry's POV

    ''Ron! Get up we have to leave for Diagon Alley,'' I say shaking my friend to wake him up. Ron just mutters something about undercooked potatoes and turns his back to me. I shake him again,''Get up Ron, we have to leave,'' I'm practically yelling now, but he is still not moving.

''Ronald Weasley get down here right now!'' Mrs. Weasley is yelling from the kitchen. Ron's eyes shoot open and he knows that he's in trouble. I head downstairs while he gets changed. Ginny and Hermione are already sitting at the table eating breakfast.''Good morning Harry dear, is Ron up now?'' she asks with a smile. I nod and start eating my food. Ron came down a few minutes later and sat down quite heavily in the chair next me.

When Ron was done eating, we got ready to go Diagon Alley via Floo powder. Fred went first. He said,''Diagon Alley'' and threw the powder on the fire and disappeared. George went next, he did the same thing and disappeared. 

Once we were all there, we decided to split up and go to the different stores in smaller groups. Ron and I were in a group with Mrs. Weasley. We started to make our way over to Flourish & Blott's. When we were about halfway to the shop, the air in front of us darkened and out stumbled ten, maybe more, teenagers. There was a rather short kid who looked like he was about to pass out. He was swaying on his feet and leaning heavily on a tall blond kid. He started to fall forward, but as he did his form shifted and there was a pure black kitten. The blond kid picked up the cat and said something to his friends. They all looked confused, so Mrs. Weasley walked up to them. We followed skeptically, I didn't know what to think of these strangers.

''Are you lost?'' Mrs. Weasley asks them kindly. 

''Uh, yes actually,'' a kid with messy black hair says,''I have no idea where we are.'' 

''Oh, I can help you where do you need to go?''

''Um, Flower Blobs? I don't know what that says!'' I look over at Ron and he can barely stop himself from laughing, but Mrs. Weasley just smiled and pointed to a shop down the street.

''I think you mean Flourish & Blott's, its right down there we are headed there right now.'' she looked at them and asked. ''what year are you in?'' the kid looked confused, then a blond guy with glasses whispered something in his ear, he seemed to realize what she meant.

 ''we're year five, i think.'' he said looking slightly confused. a girl behind him facepalmed

''marvelous ron here is in fifth year too,''she said, grabbing Ron's arm and pushing towards them to introduce himself.

 ''i'm ron, nice to meet you i guess.''

''im Percy, nice to meet you.'' he held his hand out to shake. Ron shook his hand looking slightly uncomfortable. 

We started walking towards Flourish & Blotts. I almost forgot about the animagus boy who turned into a cat and was now being carried by a blond boy, who was casually talking to a girl with black hair in a silver vest. they all seemed rather calm considering the impending doom of Voldemort hanging over them, but that might just be with the Order. 

We walked into the store, most people are in awe when they entered Flourish & Blotts. These kids just looked around unimpressed. The only person who looked truly in shock was a blonde girl,who didn't strike me as the book worm type,but she was definitely surprised. she grabbed percy's arm and ran off through the shop. the blond kid holding the kitten walked sheepishly up to Mrs. Weasley.

''Uh, sorry to bother you again, but do you happen know what books we are suppose to get?'' he asked

''Ah, here follow me. What's your name hon?'' she said.

''Will,'' he gestured toward the cat he was holding,''this is Nico, Annabeth ran off with Percy.'' he continued to point and introduce each in turn. These people were kinda weird, but I pushed that thought to the back of my head.  

A/N
sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I had writers block. Also I'm just bored and don't know what to do so if you have any ideas help me please