Picture

Cato's alarm clock woke him up at 6 in the morning. He groaned and sat up for stretching. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. He had to wake the others for school and like he knew his pack they wouldn't wake up if he didn't go and wake them. Cato went to the others first starting with Marcus knowing he liked to be the first to be awake. Then the other two boys and Leah at the end. We wanted to wait a bit for Liam to wake up and let him sleep as long as he could.

He decided he could start to make some breakfast while waiting for the others and since school would just start at half past eight he had more than enough time. "Leah? Could you go wake up Liam at half past six?" He asked her and she cheerfully nodded with a grin plastered in her face.

She went as Cato had asked her to the Alphas room to wake Liam up. She was nervous and carefully waited in front of his door to look if she could hear him but there was no sound. He still must be asleep, she thought.

Leah carefully opened the door as not to scare him awake. She knew Liam was a wild one and such as those Liam would be attentive even in his sleep. She looked to the bed on the right side but it was empty.

Surprised she looked around the room and froze as she saw him laying on a pile of newspaper in the corner of his room. She stared at him or more at his exposed upper body.

Liam laid on his side, slightly curled in a protective position but his upper body showed into her direction. She couldn't help it but take a quick photo of his body. He looked so sexy as he laid there without the cold look in his eyes and always tense, even if that looked good too.

After she took the picture she slowly walked up to him and knelt down in front of him. She would have loved to touch him and shake him to wake him up but something in her mind said that she shouldn't do that if her life meant something to her.

"Hey Liam. Wake up we have school." She said and waited. Her inner Omega purred at his manly smell and lingered to touch him but she held back. "Liam!" She said a bit louder and Liams eyes snapped open.

Leah stumbled back in surprised as Liam sat up with an impressive speed. They looked each other deep in the eyes. Leah with a surprised but pleased look and Liam with an intense cold stare. "Sorry but Cato asked me to wake you up. Breakfast is downstairs." She stuttered, looked at his now straight sitting body again, squeaked and ran out of the room with rosy cheeks.

Liam sighed as he realized the situation. Leah wanted to wake him up for school and he laid here with his upper body free of clothes and his morning wood welcoming the day. He didn't really mind Leah but couldn't Cato sent someone else. He sniffed the air and was displeased to find the smell of Leah in his new room where he should be able to sleep in peace.

He stood up, pulled his sweater and socks on, tucked his erection into his waistband to wait for it to go down and closed the window after he looked outside for a few minutes. Normally if he woke up he would ran straight away. He didn't know where or who his target was but his instincts told him which way and he trusted his instincts with his life.

He got out of his room and went downstairs to search the kitchen. As he found it, the others were already sitting at the table eating pancakes. "Ah Liam. Come here and eat. I made more than enough, eat as much as you like." Cato smiled at him and something warm spread in Liams chest. He nodded and sat down on the last free place. Next to Leah.

He didn't remember the last time he ate but he was sure that it must have been a week. Cato gave him three pancakes and a small bowl with fruits. "Thank you." Liam said and startet to eat in silence. The others were talking but he hadn't been listening, he was too busy eating his pancakes.

As he eat he could feel Leahs glances from time to time. It annoyed him but he ignored it. After they had eaten breakfast and cleaned up, Cato approached him. "If you'd like to wash up, we have a bathroom. I can show you where it is." Cato said and smiled like he always did.

Liam nodded without saying anything. Fresh water sounded perfect. He craved the feeling of something natural like plain waiter. They went upstairs and two doors. The first one was his and the third one the bathroom.

"Thank you. What is with this room?" Liam asked and pointed at the one between his and the bathroom. "Oh this is Leahs room." He answered and turned around to leave Liam alone with his privacy. "I've already some fresh clothes and a towel inside. Scream if you need anything else." Cato said and was gone.

Liam nodded to himself and went inside the bathroom. He took off his clothes and felt again the beautiful feeling of being free. He stepped inside the shower and and looked at the handle. He turned it on the left side and warm water came out. He was surprised that the water was warm but he disliked it.

He turned it on the right side and the water turned very cold. He sighed and stood under it with his eyes closed. After a few minutes of pure bliss he opened his eyes and looked down to find some bottles.

He grabbed one and opened it to sniff at it. It smelt like coconut and milk. That remembered him of how his mother had brought home a coconut as she went to Hawaii with his dad.

They met there and this was his gift. He smiled to himself and rubbed some on his skin. He liked that his skin took the smell of the coconut and left him smelling like it too.

As he was coated with way too much coconut milk he stood back under the cold water to wash it away. Next he found a shampoo that smelt like fresh apples. He decided that he liked this one as well and splashed some of it into his hair.

He massaged his head and played a bit with the foam he discovered on his head. After a few minutes he stood back again under the water to wash this shampoo away too.

He turned the shower off and got out of it. Liam grabbed the towel and dried his hair for a bit. After his hair stopped to drip as much he tied the towel around his hips. Shortly after the door from the bathroom opened and a surprised Leah stood in the door frame.

Liam suppressed an annoyed sigh. Liam looked up and stared at Leah who stared back with her mouth slightly open and a blush spreading on her cheeks. Liam raised one of his eyebrows as she continued to stare at him, which seemed to have done the trick.

She blinked slowly and her eyes snapped to the floor. "S-sorry! I-I should h-have knocked!" Was all she said and ran out of the bathroom. He chuckled at her reaction and closed the door again, this time locking it. He dried his hair with the hairdryer and rubbed his body dry with the towel. Liam grabbed his clothes and put them on before unlocking the bathroom and going downstairs.

*****