Newbie

They met outside in front of the pack house to go together into the village. The others went to college except for Liam and Leah. Both went to high school. "We just have to walk a few minutes through the wood. The school is a fee meter beside the wood so we have no need to hurry." Marcus said and started to walk.

Liam stayed where he stood and stared at his schoolbag Cato gave him. Just a notepad and a few pencils. Liam sighed and looked at the others who started to walk. Liam looked up to the sky to see the beautiful blue sky and sniffed in the air to smell the different scents.

Liam started to ran and sprung behind the other. Practically flying above his other pack mates and turning into his wolf form before landed. The other looked impressed at the fast change and started at his big appearance.

He wasn't small as a human about 6 ft as his wolf form which was impressive for a wolf his age. Most wolves hit that height when they turned 18.

They watched as the wolf ran through the woods with an impressive speed they wished they had. Leah gaped at Liam and tried not to stumble over a root or something. Her inner Omega squealed at the power and strength the new Alpha showed.

Anthony who stood behind Leah and watched her staring at the pup snorted and angrily stared at Liam. He didn't like the new one, he thought he could have everything he wanted with just one blink of his literally puppy eyes.

Liam didn't care that the others were staring at him. The last time he ran freely around was yesterday and that was way to long ago. After a few minutes of running he saw the end of the woods and turned back into his lame human form. He patiently waited for the others to catch up and leaned against a tree while doing so.

The school looked really big and he saw a lot of students already. He looked back into the woods and saw the others coming already. "You are really fast." Marcus said and grinned. "That was nothing.." Liam whispered and startet to walk again.

As we stood in front of the high school all except of Leah said their good byes and left for college just a few meter beside this school. As he and Leah walked to the school more and more students turned around to look at them.

Some guys looked angry and some girls were staring with opened mouths. He just ignored it and acted as if he hadn't seen Leahs grin. They went inside the building and searched for the schools director.

They found him after a few minutes and went inside his office. "Ah Leah and this must be Liam. Cato already told me you would start school today. Welcome in this village, I am director Sheffart." Liam just nodded and looked at Leah. "Good to see you too, sir. He doesn't talk very much, please excuse him." She smiled and blinked with her eyes innocently.

He laughed and brushed them of. "No problem. Everyone has their own rights if they decide to do something or not as long as it doesn't disturbs the teachers while they teach lessons." He said and reached back into his drawer. "Here is your timetable for your classes. Your first one will start in half an hour." He said and gave said timetable to Liam. "Thanks." He plainly said and looked at it for a second before putting it into his bag.

They walked out of his office and Leah turned to him. "If you want to look around the school I am not going to stop you. Just keep the Clock in check so you don't too come late to class. If you don't find our classroom just follow my scent." She said and started to smile at her last sentence.

Liam said nothing and turned around to go through the floors of the school. The school was actually really nice to look at. Nothing is broken or something similar and everything is coloured fitting for each other of the colours even-

His thought stopped as he heard laughing. "What now hm? Can't stand up?" He heard and snarled quietly as not to let them know that he was here. He slowly followed the sounds of laughing and something hitting the lockers.

As he looked into the other hall he saw too rather big looking guys pushing one smaller and skinnier to the ground and against the lockers. He smaller one looked near crying.

He sniffed for a bit and his inner Alpha raged as he recognizes two Alphas bullying an Omega. He was surprised to see the Alpha was a male but that didn't matter. That made it more worse. They were rare and they definitely mistreat the poor thing.

No one was around, that was his chance.

He walked out from his hiding place and growled as loud and threatening as he could but not to alarm someone beside the two. All three flinched at his mighty growl and turned to look at him.

Both Alphas snarled as they saw him and let the Omega go who fell on the floor, tears pouring down his cheeks. Liam turned his intense glare to the Omega who flinched as he saw the glare but was surprised to see said glare soften.

Liam turned his eyes back at the two Alphas and could fee his insides burning with rage. He may not look like it but he was insanely strong from living all by himself for so long in the woods. These dogs couldn't do him anything.

Some other wolves of this school who heard his growl and became curious gathered around them. They looked between them and waited for something to happen. "What do you want newbie?!" One of them growled.

Liam didn't say anything and growled back letting his instincts take over for a bit. His eyes turned read for a second and the Omega stared at his savior. It was the first time someone stood up for him, but he wouldn't have a chance against those two.

Then the two Alphas attacked.

*****
I don't have any clue about American school system so I have to get a bit creative.

Omega