Chapter 1

"So, now open your books on page 78, we are going to talk about the cold war" was said while I was awakened up by a knock on the table of my seat.
"Jin Eun-byul, how much more I need to tell you that my class is not a place where you can come to and sleep at wherever you want"
"Ugh" I said annoyed while getting up and fixing my messy hair
" Well, Good morning sleeping beauty" said she  followed by the whole class's laugh 
"What now mrs, claire?" Said I not caring even a little at my classmates laughing. 
"I guess you didn't hear me when I said to open the book and to start answering the questions" while getting closer to my sit and still me standing and not answering her question
"Well, you still didn't answer me?"
"Just speak up" said a voice by my classmate "we don't have the whole day" completed previous sentence.
" As if you care" said I while turning my head in the voice's direction 
"ENOUGH, you be quite, and you go to the principal's office and wait me there. RIGHT NOW" 
"My pleasure" I got out and slammed the door behind me. 
Well, that hangout last night was a bad idea I said to myself while I was in the hall of this high school, Ijust need a bath and a good sleep and I will be back to normal said I checking the time on my watch.
Oh, I forgot to tell you about my self,
I'm Jin Eun-bul, I am korean by my mom's side and American by my dad's side. I also have a Japanese, Chinese, Italian roots so it's kinda complicated, so I living in California now because of my dad's work, I am not that close to any of them, either mom or dad because like a normal teenager they just don't understand me, and my living by between two different cultures, languages, rules to get home before 10pm, and having family breakfast all together at 8:00 am is not for me at all.
"Yes, that's refreshing" while i watched my face and getting my tall, dark brown hair like my mom's in a ponytail. 
"God, I should have put the water proof mascara  last night, i look like a grim reaper if he had a face" said I with a laugh like I would know his face or something. 
On my to the principal's office or should I say my every two days visit place in a week. 
well, I was there quite a lot of times that I even know how many squares were needed to put on that picture hanging on the wall beside her.
"Yes, you can enter" said a voice behind the door when I knocked 
"Eun-byul, for God's sake what did you do now?
I think your mother is fed up from coming here all the time, oh god, now tell me what new did you do?
"Just slept in the history class nothing new"
"Thank goodness, I won't forget that time you almost burnt up the chem lab"
"I said It wasn't me, that was that Indian girl who put wrong chemicals together"
"But that's not an excuse, you wanted to put it under running water, and it would have exploded" said she while she was getting her journal from the second shelf with the parents numbers ready to call my mom.
"Please don't, if my mom knew that I sneaked out yesterday she will kill me" said I begging her.
"That's not my business young lady, my school here is for learning, and your seat is not a place where you can daydream, am I clear?" Said she while putting the phone onto her ear calling my mom.
*face palm* 
"I'm so dead today" Said I while sitting in my place and thinking of what to tell my mother when she asks me where my stupid ass was yesterday.