Family Visit

Kakyoin's POV

I felt something cool stroking my face as I slept. It was a bit rough, too. I grunted slightly, my eyes prying open to find Jotaro's knuckles gently stroking my cheek.
"Jotaro?" I muttered, my voice quiet.
"Oh, you're awake." Jotaro removed his hand and pulled a small package from his pocket.
"What's that?" I asked, my voice noticeably heavy with sleep.
"Thermometer," Jotaro unpackaged the thing and started it up. "Open your mouth, let me take your temperature." I nodded and did as Jotaro said. He stuck the thermometer under my tongue and we waited a bit. Then, the soft beeping from the thermometer filled the room. Jotaro removed it and looked at the screen.
"What's my temperature?"
"Hold on, I'm reading the instructions," Jotaro mumbled. "It says when the screen's red, you have a high temp."
"Is it red?" I asked. Jotaro nodded. Fuck.
"I'll get you some water, just rest for now, okay?" Jotaro patted my hair lightly and stood, then walked out of the room. I sighed, I wanted to get up and do something. I can ask Jotaro if he can help me bathe.
I eventually closed my eyes and forgot about my thoughts. I feel into a dreamless sleep.

Jotaro's POV

I left Kakyoin's room and went to the sink to get him a cup of water. When I came back to visit the sick boy, he fell back asleep. I noticed that there was the shimmer of Hierophant Green's tentacles draped over the bed sheets, most likely protecting its user.
I carefully set down the water near the side of the futon and sighed. What do I do now? I then heard the phone on the wall ring. I went to go answer.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Jotaro!" It was my grandpa's voice. He sounded happy. "How are you and Kakyoin?"
"Good."
"Good!" Joseph responded. "Well, not to surprise you or anything, but me, Polnareff, Avdol, and Iggy are flying over to America to visit you!" I went silent. I couldn't object because I was trying to become nicer to my family and friends, but...
"Okay, what day?" Was all that I said.
"Day after tomorrow! See you soon!" Before I could respond, the line went dead. I inhaled deeply, thinking of what to do.
I don't want Kakyoin to miss out on all the fun. But, he might have to. I sighed, looking back at his sleeping body.
His beautiful face resting soundly.

Time Skip ~
Jotaro's POV

I heard a slight knock at the door. They're here. I went to answer and saw the three men and the dog. Polnareff was the first to greet me, then Joseph, then Avdol. However, Iggy just trotted to the couch and fell asleep. They greeted each other and then the question I was anticipating popped up.
Where's Kakyoin?
"He hasn't been feeling well." I said.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Joseph asked.
"You hung up on me?" I responded.
"Ah." Joseph remembered. Then, I heard slight thumping from where Kakyoin was resting. Not a moment later, Kakyoin emerged from his room, covered in a thick blanket. He looked around and saw his friends.
"Hi." Was all that Kakyoin said, then  he roamed in over to the bathroom.
The rest of the day was funner than I expected, even if we had to stay inside to keep an eye on Kakyoin to make sure nothing bad happened to him.
Eventually, the three men and the dog left to go check-in to a nearby hotel for the night. It was just me and Kakyoin. We were chilling on the couch, him sleeping in my arms. He's so cute! I looked down at his calm face, his cheeks slightly reddened. Kakyoin was definitely worn out from today. I brought Kakyoin's warm body closer to mine, and in response was a muffled grunt. I adjusted my arm to have a tighter grip on the boy, but when I touched him, I got another moan.
Wait... don't tell me he's....