Heat

Jotaro's POV

I sighed, then looked at Kakyoin. He was starting to loosen his grip on me, which was good. I took a handful of Kakyoin's hair and gently pulled his head back so he could face me.
"Jotaro, I feel hot." Kakyoin complained, climbing onto my lap. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck.
"I know." I kissed his cheek gently, and I got a moan in reply. I smiled, then rubbed his back.
He was burning up, but I was going to fix that.

Kakyoin's POV
WARNING! NSFW AHEAD!

Jotaro gently kissed my cheek, and I moaned in reply. He then started rubbing my back.
He's more gentle than DIO...
I lifted my head from in between Jotaro's neck and shoulder and stared at him. He smiled, and oh.
Oh, that smile. I leaned in and kissed his lips, which must've turned on some switch in his body. He aggressively kissed me back. It felt so good. I started to moan louder. Then, I felt a pair of cold hands inch down my back and touch my ass.
"Ngh, Jotaro, I can't take it anymore...!" I said, blushing.

Time Skip
Jotaro's POV

Kakyoin panted, resting against my chest. We were both tired and sweaty. I have to clean him up. I then lifted the boy and walked to the bathroom.
I got him cleaned up quickly. Though, when I pulled Kakyoin out of the bath, he was already asleep. No wonder he was quiet.

Third Person POV
WARNING! GORE AHEAD!

Kakyoin was laying on the brown grass. The dead tree right behind him. He looked at the bloody pile of insides, cringing. The one lavender eye still stared up at him.
It was creepy.
He looked to his right and saw the bright red cherry. Though, he noticed something about it. There was a small gash from where his teeth bit in. It was bleeding an almost black substance. Ew.
Kakyoin turned his gaze back towards his guts, which were covered in the same black substance.
He slowly inched his hand towards the pile. He grabbed the eye and held it between his thumb and pointer finger. It was wet and squishy.
Suddenly, it started to rain.

Kakyoin's POV

I awoke it my own bed. The nightmare I had was strange, but I shrugged it off. I felt better than I did before, but I still felt weak in my legs. My ass hurt, too.
I sighed. I looked over to my right and saw something. It was a person. They were buried in the blanket that I had. Hesitantly, I pulled back the covers and saw it.
Jotaro's face was snuggled into the pillow. He was laying on his chest and snoring loudly. He had an outstretched arm, which I noticed was wrapped around my waist. Were we sleeping together? However, I wasn't against that.
I laid back down, then Jotaro shifted his body to face me. I gulped. Slowly, I looked over and saw Jotaro's huge chest. Suddenly, Jotaro tightened his grip around my body, shoving my face in his chest. His soft, plump chest.
Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

Third Person POV

Kakyoin was laying on a soft bed of pillows. It was heated at a nice temperature and he felt safe. It was nice.
He felt like nothing could go wrong, as long as he was in this bed. Kakyoin sighed, then glanced around the room. It was dimly lit. The only thing that Kakyoin really took notice to was a man in a velvet chair.
He was calmly reading, a small strand of his ink black hair resting on his forehead. Then, he looked in Kakyoin's direction, and closed the book he was reading. When the man stood, Kakyoin realized who it was.
It was Jotaro, who had nothing but his pants on.
Jotaro then strutted over to the bed Kakyoin was on and laid down next to him. An awkward laugh escaped stoke red head as Jotaro stroked Kakyoin's cheek.
Kakyoin smiled. This calming atmosphere was nice. Then, Kakyoin felt Jotaro's hand move off of his cheek and rest on his chest. He then leaned in and planted a tender kiss on Kakyoin's lips.
It tasted like cherries.

Jotaro's POV

To me, Kakyoin looked peaceful as I held him in my arms. He had his face buried into my chest, which I didn't really mind.
I looked out the window and saw that the sun was going down. It had certainly been a long few days of taking care of the cherry-lover. It was worth it, though.
I then placed a soft kiss on Kakyoin's lips.
"I love you, Kakyoin."

~

Hello everyone! I hoped you enjoyed reading this this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! More stories will come in the future! Make sure to wash your hands :)