Chapter 1: New Girl

An: Italics is sign language.

"Nicki! Marco is here!" Nicole heard her mother say. Nicole groaned as she sat up and starched.

"Nick! Nicole Marie Scott!!"

Nicole huffs and get up. Nicole went to her closet and picked out this.

Nicole got down to the bottom steps and noticed Marco was waiting at the kitchen table

"Took ya long enough." Marco signed as he wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Sorry." She signed back.

"Now let's go."

Just as Nicole and Marco were about to walk out the door Nicole's Mom stopped them.

"Hold up, you two. Nicole, medicine. Now. Unless you want your hand to start shacking in class again."

Nicole sighed and took the both pills, one blue and the other pink and plopped them into her mouth and took a drink of the water bottle her Mother had given her.

"Ok, done. Can we go now??" The girl signed to her mother.

"Yes."

"Bye, Mom."

"Bye, Rebecca."

At School, they meet up with Marco's friends. A kid named Miles went to his locker and Marco and Nicole were right behind him.

Marco pushed Miles' books to the ground.

"Marco, why can't you just steal my lunch money like every other bully? I need my locker! What's wrong with yours or Nicole's?" Miles asked Marco while Nicole stayed silent.

"Well, Miles, since you asked, ours are too far from class."

Miles scoffed and said "You don't even go to class and when Nicole does she just turns her hearing aids off and goes to sleep."

"Give me the combination." Marco demanded from the now scared teenager.

"1-2-3-4-5."

Marco pushed Miles up against the locker. Nicole slightly smirked at this.

"Give it to me, Preschool, or I'll put you in the locker."

"Wow, nerd in a locker. How original. We're not living inside an '80s teen movie."

Marco was about to punch him but someone stopped him.

"That's enough, Marco!"

Marco and Nicole rolled their eyes facing Will, Marco's stepbrother.

"Hooray! If it isn't Will Wagner here to save the day! My hero!" Marco said sarcastically.

Nicole just stared at Will with a annoyed look on her face.

"What are you going to do, Will, hit me? Take out Nicole's hearing aids?" Marco taunted.

"You aren't worth the detention. And I would never do that to Nicole. Just get outta here before I change my mind." Will said to them.

Marco just scoffs and goes for Miles but Will stops him and says to him "He can't protect you 24 hours a day."

"Oh, wow, you know that there are 23 hours in a day? You must be evolving." Miles said as Marco walked away.

"We'll see ya next time." Nicole signed before chasing after her boyfriend.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing."

First chapter. Tell me what you think of my OC so far. Please vote and add to your library for more updates. Thank u!