false labour

Amy was 8 months pregnant, huge and uncomfortable

It wasn't uncommon for her to have to get up in the middle of the night and walk around because of the simple facts that her back was killing her and tonight was no different.

The next morning Amy was trying to exercise Spartan when she started feeling something unusual...

She was having contractions but these did not feel Braxton Hicks.

She dropped Spartans lead and yelled Ty.

Ty rushed over to Amy.

What's wrong Ty asked.

I think I'm in  labour Amy said sobbing.

Okay  it's okay we're gonna go to the hospital .

Ty called Jack, asked him to watch Lyndy and ran to get Amy's hospital bag.

When Jack got there Ty helped Amy into the truck and they rushed to the hospital.

What if it's time Amy asked through tears.

Then we'll get through it it's going to be okay Ty said.

I hope your right Amy said.

I am I know I am Ty said confidently.

When they got to the hospital Amy was taken into labour and delivery to be monitored.

After a few hours dr. Adler came and told Amy and Ty that it was false labour and could go home but Amy needed to stay off  her feet for the next few days.

That's funny Amy laughed..

I'm not kidding dr. Adler said.

Amy And Ty went home and made sure Amy had everything she needed to help her relax

I feel bad for saying this but this is kinda nice Amy admitted.

Don't feel bad honey you deserve it Ty said.

Thank you Amy said.