Uncle!! part.1

Rin's Pov

Eiji and Rin Momiji?" We were greeted at the top of the stairs by a brunette girl with mahogany eyes.

"AWW!! You are sooo CUTE!!" I laughed happily, glomping the girl. The girl sighed.

" You remind me if the Headmaster. He's as lively as you..."

"Rin, get off the poor girl.." Eiji scolded me. I pouted and hesitantly got off.

"So.. I'm Yuki! And i'm here to guide you to the headmasters office!!" She saluted, looking very pro-fess-ion-al I must add!

"He, he , he" I chuckled evilly as I tiptoed towards Yuki to give her another glomping.

Unfortunately I was stopped.. By a lovely brother I wanted to strangle!! He stopped me from glomping someone!! He should be arrested!

"EI-EEIIJIIIIII!!! Wahhh!!!" I cried and tried getting out of his traitorous grasp.

Eiji's Pov

I swear it's like she's eaten a while candy store! I looked at Yuki apologetically.

"Excuse my twin.. She can sometimes be very hyper.." I started, but stopped to look at my crazy sister who was currently trying to eat my hand off. "Scratch that, most of the time."

"Okay... Let's get moving." She smiled sweetly and turned heading through the ginormous gates that were unnecessary.. I mean we just climbed a bazillion stairs.. Cars can't drive up here.. Unless it's a Jeep! Oh dear. Rin is rubbing off on me after all these sixteen years.

I followed her, with Rin up in the air struggling like a octopus, one hand in my black trouser pocket and one holding the beast.

We walked in silence, apart from Rin of course. She was in la-la land right now.. Her simple mind can only focus on one thing. And i'm thinking it has something to do with my 'accidental' demise.

I sighed and looked around the place. To both sides of us were trees, and lots of them. We were walking along a concrete path headed towards  a massive building, which I assumed was the headmasters dorm or main building.

It was when we reached the steps to the dorm that Rin snapped out of her trance/tantrum.

"Put me down, Put Me Down, PUT ME DOWN YOU UNICORN BUTT!!"

I put her down hesitantly. She turned, have me a killer death glare and poked me in the chest for good measure before giggling and running up the stairs, slamming the doors open and running into the dark building telling "UNCLE!!!"

With that I swear she woke up the entire academy.. Que sweatdrop.

Xx..............xX

HEYYYYY!

It's the summer holidays! YAY!!

That means I have a loooong time to update stories.. I'll try to update every day or every second day.. It just depends when my brain feels like being creative :)

I don't own the photos or Vampire Knight.. Although I wish I did. I mean Jebus it's like the first anime I ever watched!!

TA TA MY RAINBOW UNICORNS

Elsie out!