Uncle!! Part.2

Yuki's Pov..

"UNCLE!?!?"

Rin's Pov..

"Uncle Kaien!!" I yelled as I burst into the headmasters office, doors banging against the walls.

I saw Mr.Uncle standing up from his desk. He knows better than to do that. Ninja Rin GO!!  I start of in a quick sprint, jumping on a coffee conveniently lying in the middle of the room, still running using the height to push of and land on his massive desk and, the ninja Rin's secret move, GLOMP!!

"Ahh! Rinny-Chan!!"

"KaiKai-Chan!"

"Rin.."

"Go away Eiji-baka!"

"Rin.. Company."

"I know!!!!"

"Rin, they're vampires.."

"..."

Okay Rin. Stay calm. Stay calm.

"Rin, you're choking me.." KaiKai choked out. hehe whoops.

"My bad." I loosened my grip around his waist and neck and slid slowly down. Like a firefighter!

"Okay.. HI VAMPIRES! I'M RIN!!" I giggled turning and facing the vamps. Umm... Why. Are. They. Staring..

I flushed in embarrassment and looked down. Not a good time to wear a black skirt, jumping across tables, in a room of boys.. Damn you skirt!

I grinned wickedly making the boy with turquoise eyes poop himself. Not literally..  And started tearing up.

"Eiji!! The bad vampires saw my underwear!!!"

3,2,1...

"WHAT!?!" que the raging monster.. He.he. now they all looked like they were pooping themselves.

Kai-kai looked at me pointedly through his glasses while Eiji strangled the poor perverted vampires.

"Rinny, you know not to send your brother on a rampage. I thought you learned that lesson at the mall with the cute cash register guy." He babbled.

"I know, I know.." I agreed. I looked at the scene in front of me. Yuki franticly trying to stop the brawl, unsuccessfully.. "But in my defence, that guy was looking at my butt.."

At the end of my full proof defence Eiji stopped trying to murder the teens and said,

"I remember it clearly." He dropped a green eyes boy to the floor. " Rin wanted to buy an icecream. We were at the register when the perverted bastard struck! That was the moment I saved my little twins life.. I was truly righteous that day.."

"If I remember clearly.. That poor boy was sent to the hospital with a shattered jaw.." Uncle reported absentmindedly.

the vampires and Yuki sweat dropped simultaneously.

"ohhh.. Don't want that to happen again. Do we?" I asked to no one in particular. Although to was greeted with a chorus of "No's".. "Okie dokey! Eiji stop strangling the orange haired guy. I'm fine!"

Immediately he stopped. And casually rested on the couch, falling asleep instantly. Great.. Now nothing can wake him up. Apart from the threat of perverted vampires trying to 'gobble me up' as I can recall myself saying.

"His name is Akatsuki!" Bluey protested. orange hair grunted.

"Oh Rin.. Blue eyes is hunabusa, green eyes is Takuma, Red hair is Shiki, and you already know the names of Yuki and Akatsuki.." Kaien giggled searching his draw for something. "And this is Eiji's and your disciplinary committee arm bands."

I took them graciously. Then going around the desk and putting one on Eiji's face. He he..

"Wait. Headmaster. Why are they coming on the disciplinary committee?" Yuki asked innocently.

"Well my dearest daughter. They're my niece and nephew!" He cried in joy, whilst the rest of the room cried in shock. C'mon!! I mean don't listening Rin at all! I totally didn't say he was my uncle as soon as I walked in the door.. Well dramatically entered..

"WHAT!?" They chorused together. We should make a choir. They have such perfect sync!

"If you don't understand I'll make it very clear." I said in all seriousness. They all looked nervous. I flicked my snow white hair all prissy-like. "It all happens when a woman and a man love each other very mu-"

"NOOO!!"

-----------

Hello lovelies!!

It's been awhile..

Well too bad!! Time waits for no one! Especially me!

I don't known Vampire Knight so on and so forth ,twiddle your thumbs, coffee break, rainbow unicorn land.. In other words. This is for entertainment only!

TA TA PEGACORNS!!

~Bah-la-la-la-la~ -fist bump-

Elsie

Xoxo