Rewriting ღ

Hello, hi

Hello, hi.

It's been quite a while... yeah.

I'm going to be honest, I've completely abandoned this account, and it's not down to a personal reasons it's just the fact that I ended up getting a bit bored of writing. This past year I've gotten more into editing, and I am very very bad at multitasking.

If I was able to edit, continue this book and others that I have AND balance my personal life, I would praise myself daily. But due to recent circumstances, I have more free time.

I come on this account from time to time, and I'm somehow always getting more and more votes on this story and when I reread it... I can tell y'all it's not worth it, at all.

I feel like my writing style has changed and the amount of plot holes that are in this story is unbelievable, so to know that there are more people voting and wanting me to update is absolutely mind boggling to me.

So, as the title of this chapter states, I have decided to rewrite.

I'm not ready to give up Margaret just yet, or her story and her relationship with Podrick. There are still plenty more things that I was going to delve deep in and it seems too good to throw away. I want to be able to finish this story, no matter how long it takes, and I've realised that I hadn't even gotten to the best parts.

The chapters will be uploaded again, they're just going to be adjusted slightly. Like I said, I feel like my writing style has changed and it'll be nice to have a fresh start. Maybe I can add more things in that I never got the chance to and I will definitely be cleaning up all these plot holes which I apologise for.

I want to thank y'all for being so patient, to those who have been here from the beginning, since I started to write this story, I appreciate y'all! And to those who just began reading, thank you for giving me the motivation to fix this.

In the meantime while I'm updating this book, Language Of Thorns Wikia will still be published and up for you to read until the chapters come out!

I hope y'all are keeping safe, and I hope y'all are doing okay in these circumstances. I hope this rewrite won't be as disappointing as the first try but there are always room for improvements.

See you in the next chapter <3

KMIKAELSXN