High school (pt2)

A/n:Posting days are Sunday-Thursday most of the time. Please comment if you think I should start a new book. I have a idea but I want to make sure that y'all want me to make it.

The next day;

Izuku's POV;

After me and my fiancés drop the kids off at school we go to UA. "Are you guys ready" I ask my baby's. As an answer they nod their heads yes. "C-can we keep our relationship a secret? Like we can still act like we're friends but not like we're dating." "Sure Kat let's go I wanna erase papa's voice in the middle of him talking" I yell running to the gym.

At about the middle of the instructions I erase my papa's voice then give it back he then texted me 'your going to hell Izu'. Someone with blue hair then stood up. "Sir you only said 3 robots but on this paper it says there 4 and you with the hood and mask if your so ok with humming and distracting everyone then sing in front of everyone."

"First of all, read the paper explains the question. Second of all, your the on distracting everyone no one else cared that I was humming. Third of all, ok I'll sing." I then walk to the stage and sing.

"I was born in a messed century
my favorite flavored sweets are raspberry amphetamines
I bought a car,Beretta at age 14
I brush my teeth with bleach
'Cause I don't have time for cavities
My daddy put a gun to my head
Said if you kiss a boy I'm going to shot you dead
So I tied him up with gaffers tape and locked him a shed
Then I went out to the garden and I f'ed my best friend

'Cause my high hopes are getting low
Because these people are so old
The way they think about it all
My high hopes are getting low
But I know I'll never be alone
It's alright we'll survive
'Cause parents aren't always right

Drop a toaster in my bath, watch my mom and dad laugh
As they see a thousand volts go through the son they wish they never had
They told me that casual affection leads straight to sexual infections
But it's hard to get an erection when your so used to rejection
Yeah, the teacher f'ed the preacher, but then he had to leave her
Had to wash my away the sins of a make cheerleader
"Hi nice to meet ya" I got nothing to believe in
So let me know when my breathing stops

'Cause my high hopes are getting low
Because these people are so old
The way they think about it all
My high hopes are getting low
But I know I'll never be alone
It's alright we'll survive
'Cause parents aren't always right

Tick tock stop the clock
Because I have the feeling that I'm going to get shot
Tick tock stop the clock
Because I have the feeling that I'm going to get shot

'Cause my high hopes are getting low
Because these people are so old
The way they think about it all
My high hopes are getting low
But I know I'll never be alone
It's alright we'll survive
'Cause parents aren't always right

'Cause my high hopes are getting low
Because these people are so old
The way they think about it all
My high hopes are getting low
But I know I'll never be alone
It's alright we'll survive
'Cause parents aren't always right.

There you go I sang now can we go kill some robots?" "What was the song about" and of course I get questions for papa. "My life before I ran away and found my real parents. Before you ask yes all this stuff is true or did happen." "Ok then we'll let's go" papa says and everyone runs out.

After everyone gets out I take my hood and mask off and hug my papa. "Wish me luck love you papa" I say running out hearing a 'I love you too' on the way out. I put on my hood and mask while I walk outside when I get to my position I hear my dad say to go but I'm the only one that does. By the time the others get here I have 800 points and laying on a roof.

With the teachers and principal;

Nedu's POV;

"Who is this kid he already has 800 points with only one attack" Me and 5 others say in unison. "My son" I look at the sores and see that it's Aizawa. "Wait is that my baby boy that did that attack" midnight says. "For the last time he's not your baby boy he's your nephew he's my baby boy"mic yells. "Papa if you don't stop yelling I will erase your voice again I can hear you from here." I look at the screen to see him doing the floss.

Back to Izuku's POV;

I get off the roof and go to people that have little cuts and bruises and I got a lot of 'thanks mom' and 'what are you a mom or something'. Then I see the zero pointer so I go and burn it then help the girl that is trapped by levitated the shrapnel off of her. "Auntie C can you help her?" "Sure sweetheart are you ok to hun?" "Yep I over used my fire so it's a little less hot but I'm fine." "Also can you help me take some of these kids to my office." I pick up six people and go to her office.

At home;

I open the café doors while holding two teen boy's that have there head on my shoulder's. "Ok I'm going to open up the café y'all go shower ok" I say putting them down they nod and go upstairs. I open up the café and the kids come home and give me a hug. "Y'all go upstairs and do your homework." "Ok dad/daddy I love you" the kids say at the same time.

"Hello sir,ma'am,or none binary how may I help you with today?" "Wait your voice sounds familiar." "I hope so since you gave me your number after I helped you when you went stupid."

Have a good day or night for me ok
~animeshiper0000