012

» [POISON - BRENT FAIYAZ] «
0:00 ─〇───── 2:57
⠀⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

JULIETTE ˚✧
─────────────────
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
a month later ..

juliette walked to school while scrolling on instagram,
the sun was out making her tan a bit
while she was on her way to school.
getting a call from valentina who she's been getting really close to lately. 
"fake ass bitch so why is ricky tellin me
that u ain't coming to la peda tonight"
making her roll her eyes she chuckled.
"val i told you i want to study this test is really important" the girl sighed.

summer was right around the corner which meant
finals and lots of studying for juliette.
she's done enough by hanging out with lots of people and changing the way she looks and talks.
but nothing makes her cringe more than the way she use to act with mariano.
ever since he's been public with his little friends with benefits
with alessya it made juliette realize he wasn't so ugly.

hating to admit that she misses looking into his eyes
and turning red anytime he made an inappropriate comment that she wouldn't understand.

"hear me out -"
"NO YOU BETTER COME WITH US"
"omg fine i'll go but let me study first and pick me up
attt nine okay"
"omg i literally love uuu" valentina yelled as juliette walked into school and hung up.
eyeing her other friend group she walked up to them.
"hiii guys" the girl hugged rosa ( her best friend in another friend group) as the others looked at her.
"julie omg i needed u rn cus marco ain't do his math homework and we tryna go to the party tonight" she rolled her eyes.
"mm lemme find it but i'm going to val convinced me" she looked through her bag.

pulling out her math homework and handing it to rosa..
marco blurted out
"mar's gonna be there with alessya are u sure you tryna go"
his girlfriend slapping his chest while he flinched back.
"marco you never seem to shut up do you, i've told u i don't care about those two" juliette squinted her eyes.
"speaking of those two she never stops staring at you huh" jacky closed her locker.
looking over to where her friend pointed towards,
she saw them arguing again but alessya always seemed to be staring at her anytime they did almost as if they were arguing about her.

closing her french textbook and stopping her timer she put her airpods on and started blasting music.
she was debating wether or not to wear a bathing suit since it was gonna be a pool party but she was feeling a bit insecure.
"nah why am i being so insecure ima wear a bathing suit"
picking out a pair of low rise baggy jeans, a matching black two piece and her sparkly sandals she put her hair up in a clawclip.
admiring her body for a sec and being interrupted by a call from val she grabbed her purse and prayed everything would go fine.

walking out and seeing her best friends car she looked over at mariano walking out of his house in a white tee that made his biceps stand out paired up with light washed jeans and his 4s.
he didn't notice the girl was going out till he heard the car speed realizing the two would see each other again at the party.

juliette watched as they pulled up to the big house that was full of people from her school.
feeling excitement as she held hands with val.
making her way into the house she spotted her other friend group on the couch.
she thought of saying hi but got pulled over to the drinks.
"is there water?" juliette asked.
"bro come on drink at least one pls" valentina whined.
"mm no there's water here tho" she smiled.
"i'll be back i wanna say hi to the others" you pointed over that rosa and her friends.
"omg tell them i said hi and that i'll be over there cus i need rosas advice while i'm fucked up"