its a personal issue

WARNING SUICIDAL SHIT:

Richie pov: 

Eddie wasn't at my house anymore which made my heartache. I jump as I hear my front door slam and the painful sound of arguing. but this time the arguing was about me. "he's a fag" my father said I hear my mom scoff. "I don't want no fag" they went on and on.

that's it I cant take I. I can't stand being such a terrible person no one will ever want me. not my mom nor dad.. or even Eddie. I pull out my Razer and carve faggot into my arm. I cry as the blood leaves my body. 

after a while I take a shower and poorly wrap my arm up, Eddie could and would do better. when I get back to my room my parents are still fighting. I sigh as I grab my pack of cigarettes and hop outside my window jumping down and heading to his house.

I arrive and look at the house almost In tears. I drag my feet to the backyard where eddies widow is. I climb a tree and kneel knocking on his widow. I wait for him to open. he does "what the fuck rich why are you here-" he yelled and looked down at my bandage. "you're so pale! what happened come inside" he helped me inside and I sat on the bed crisscross wise. 

he sits the same way in front of me and is asking me so much but I can hardly hear, the sound of my intrusive thoughts about him never loving me covered my ears. I was woken from my deep thoughts by him grabbing my arm and pulling it close as he starts to undo the bandage. "no-no eds it nothing" I say hissing in pain. he stops putting his hand on my face. "chee.." I hear the sadness and disappointment in his voice.

I stop struggling and let him undo it. I close my eyes tight as he unravels until the bandage is off. I hear a soft gasp escape his pretty little lip. "rrichie why" I hear him choke back tears. "I'm never gonna be wanted eds.." I say opening my eyes and looking in his eyes.  "don't be stupid, I want you" he says giving a weak smile. "but not the way I want you to" I say almost in a whisper. "chee! listen to yourself you must be mad! I want you in every way". he says looking away and blushing.

I sit there in shock. does he mean it! how can it be true? I can't believe this. "how do I know that true" I say hopefully watching his expression change carefully. 

"ill prove it to you" he says smiling. I tilt my head " how?" "like this" he wraps his arms around my neck and gets closer. are lips are brushing up against each other this is amazing. he leans forward making the gap that was once between us no more. we sit there in our sweet yet passionate kiss I craved since middle school. 

my tongue slips in his mouth and

start the fight for dominants. of course I win. he pulls away gently a line of saliva still connecting us. we sit there in silence looking in each other's eyes. I grab his waist and pull him on my lap with his arms and legs around me.

he hugs me tight like that while I rub his back and play with his hair until I hear soft snores. I smile knowing he is asleep. I gently put him down and cover him with the covers, I kiss his head and ruffle his hair before getting out his window and sitting there looking at the sunset smoking cigarette, occasionally looking in the see if he was still sleeping.

(1 hour later)

I'm smoking a cigarette on top of the eddies roof, he is currently sleeping peacefully inside. 

time passed and I hear the noise of the window opening and the small footsteps of the petite boy. "rich!" Eddie said grabbing the cigarette out of my hands and putting it out. "sorry eds" I say softly knowing he's still sleepy. he sits by me shivering and I notice. I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him close.

he looks up at me before leaning his head on my chest, we watch the stars and talk about dairy and all the bullshit that lies beneath it. I yawn and place my head on eds. "you should stay the night chee" he says moving his head to look at me. 

"of course" I say smiling down at him. we get up and go inside, he turns on some music and cleans a bit of his room and I just sit there on his bed observing the way his body moves and sways to the music. until a familiar song comes on, stolen dance to be exact. and I feel my feet tapping to the song.

Eddie turns around and walks towards me smiling, he grabs my hands and pulls me up. I question what we are doing but soon enough I know, we are dancing. he moves his body along with the music and so do I, I'm trying my best to keep up with the movement of his hips but my eyes keep glancing at other places. the song switches to a slow song thinking out loud, he stops dancing and looks at me. I smirk taking his hand and kissing it before pulling him close.

his hands on my neck and my hands on his waist. we stare into each other's eyes. I finally get time to admire how short he is. I would have to bend down to kiss his head. I pull him closer as he lays his head softly on my chest, swaying side to side. when the song stops we don't move, I place my chin on his head and squeeze him tight. tonight was perfect. 

a while paces and Eddie yawns making me smile more then i already was. I pick him up bridal style, I hear a small squeak from him I set him on the bed and kiss his head. I go to turn around when he grabs the sleeve of my shirt. "where are you going" he said tiredly. "to take a shower, get some rest Eddie spaghetti" he laughs and I go take a shower

when I return he is sleeping peacefully I move him and get beside him I wrap my arms around his small frame and slowly drift off to sleep.

 wowza 1091 words! I'm going to upload tomorrow >:)