you fucker!

3rd person.

Richie wakes up on the hard cold floor of the sidewalk. everything is blurry. he hears faint voices of people that seemed to be panicked. I sit up rubbing my eyes and letting them agest to the bright sun. have I been here all night? my head is pounding, I feel liquid fall down my forehead I reach up and touch it bringing it back down to look at, yep its blood.

the faint voices started to become more in tune. someone's hand grabbed mine pulling me up and putting their hands on my shoulder helping stay balanced." we need to get you to the hospital" the man says checking out my head.

I nod slowly getting dizzy. he helps me in a car with other people. and we head off. "is there anyone we need to call?" instantly I think of Eddie and Bev, I reach in my pocket to grab my phone when I realized it wasn't there. I was into much pain to care though so I gave him there number and started to drift asleep. 

I feel him shaking me "nono you can't sleep now we are almost there" I slowly nod rubbing my shoulder calming myself. we get to the er and they give me room and get me changed. they check out my body. I have a concussion and a few broken bones in my left arm. they give m some meds and put my arm in a cast and let me sleep.

I was so tired I fell asleep almost instantly.

I wake to the sound of the stupid beeping from the iv they have me on. I hear a chair squeak across the floor the footsteps towards me. I look up and it Eddie, Bev, bill, ben,  mike, and stan. "shit man are you ok we have been worried sick!" ben said looking me up and down. "yes I'm just fine, just a headache," I say groaning.

we chat for about an hour until the all have to leave, all but Eddie. we talk and talk about my phone is missing and what could have happened. he yawns and I smile scorching over and patting the place beside me. he gets um and places his head on my chest and his hand on my stomach, wrapping his legs around mine. 

he falls asleep and the man who saves me walks in stopping and giving a terrible look at eds I scowl not knowing what happened and he walks out. shit what a crazy 2 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, it so short I'm going through shit with my girlfriend but ill upload soon. I just ain't in the mood.

also is it to soon for smut? ;)