neil perry

this is placed around 1962 :)

you met knox when you had got your first job after graduating high school. the romantic boy was one of your co-workers. it took you two a while to properly talk but when you do, you just hit off immediately.

he was studying to become a lawyer, you were in film school. you actually started it studying photography, but you wanted more and just discovered that cinema was your cup of tea. with that in mind, you certainly have a camera around, capturing moments. and with that camera, you made your gift for knox to celebrate your third anniversary. you made a videotape of a collection of the best, or random, moments you two shared with an instrumental song in the back.

the first take you two were in your work, you were actually filming yourself and your manager, and another co-worker that you were close to when knox suddenly appeared making a goofy yet cute face, followed by a huge smile right after, which also made you smile.

the other was filmed in one of your first dates, you guys were grabbing icecream and knox kissed your cheek out of the blue, making you blush.

the next one was taken by knox, it was a sunny day, you were wearing black sunglasses and standing close to the car you and knox would go camping with.

you filmed knox driving, jamming, yourself, but mostly, you filmed the beautiful nature that you two were passing by. when you arrive at the place, you met all his friends: neil, charlie, todd, meeks, pitts, and cameron. of course you filmed the boys too that, opposite to knox, loved to be filmed and not only posed but talked too in your takes, expect todd, this one was just an impossible case, unless you're filming or picturing him in secret. you cherished the boys a lot and they adored you, thankfully.

then it showed the stream and everyone swimming and playing around. you and neil making faces, you and charlie dancing and you talking excitedly with meeks.

next thing you and knox were sitting on a rock, both hair and clothes soaked, the sunset hitting your faces making it very artsy, knox touched your chin bringing it close to his face and kissing you, who immediately responded. he tasted like strawberries.

cuddling.baking.partying.shopping.walking.drinking.biking.concerts.trip to paris.and scotland.and greece.promise ring. studying.jamming.laughing.birthday parties.kisses.touches.jokes.christmas.new eve's.carnivals.beaches.home.matching outfits.skating.roadtrips.sleeping.dinner.lakes.new car.acing an exam.meetings.reading.showering.
peace.love.respect.admiration.comfort.

"do you understand me? you do, right?" knox's voice zoned you out of your thoughts, the videotape was laying on the little table he had in his living room. you got your eyes up, meeting his chocolate ones.

three years. that's so much. so much wasted time. so much... missed. but mostly, so much. so much time, so much knox. his cute face would no longer be around you anymore, his voice will become unusual, his touches... never felt anymore.

"yes." you said emotionless, you wouldn't let yourself show any weakness in front of him.

knox had just broken up with you, claiming that he wanted to meet new people, have adventures, explore other things, other people. you don't even know how to feel. angry? sad? speechless? confused?

"i still wanna be friends. i like you a lot." knox said.

you were sitting on his couch. 2:59 am wearing only your pajamas. you came to his apartment at 8 pm and he took this amount of time to have the balls to tell you. you get up, putting your coat on and grabbing your flight bag while putting your shoes on, not even caring about the items you must have around his apartment.