your house

You had decided to bring your boyfriend Asahi to your house for the weekend. Your parents insisted that he should stay for the night and they allowed him to sleep in your room. You forced him to sleep on the floor and after a long argument he complied because it was already late.

---

The next morning

You feel the warm rays of the sun from the window so you shift to your side keeping your eyes closed so you might fall asleep again. Your face hits something warm so you snuggle against it.

--

You wake up again after a while and you shot up, scared you might have missed the alarm. You realised you didn't set it at all. Phew.

Rubbing your eyes, you see Asahi next to you.

Wait. what?

"What are you doing up here?" you exclaim, your face heating up. You had slept together!

Asahi groans in reply and pulls you closer to him. He nuzzles your neck and rests his head on your breasts. "Let's just sleep" he whispers. He tightens his grip on you and buries his head deeper. "Mm...5 more minutes..." He was still deep asleep.

You smile "Baka.."

You try to carefully free yourself from his iron grip but you couldn't- so you stay in his arms. Your hands brush away his black curls that had fallen past his eyes. You had to admit that you love touching Asahi's hair- it was so soft and fluffy.

You stare at his handsome features for god knows how long and you blush immediately when you snap out of it. You shove him off you immediately, embarrassed at what you did.

"Get up!"

"What? What is it?" Asahi groaned, blinking his eyes, annoyed at the sudden disruption.

"What are you doing in my bed Asahi?" You ask, looking into his half closed grey eyes while inching away from him and sitting up.

"y/n?" He asked, his voice groggy. He sounded very sexy with his morning voice.

Oh so sexy.

You snap out of it. "Yes, Asahi, why are you in my bed?"

"Hmm?" He makes a move to sit. " I don't know...How did I get up here?" He runs a hand through his messy hair.

"That's what I want to know."

"That's strange. I don't know but that was the best sleep I had for a while," Asahi sighs, smiling at you. "Maybe it was you."

You blush at the comment. "I liked it too," you whisper very quietly, hoping that he didn't hear.

"What did you just say?" Asahi smirks leaning towards you.

"I said it was the worst night ever" you lie immaturely.

"Heh. at least you're not running away like last time~" Asahi winks at you.

"Erm..We didn't do anything wrong like last time so there's no reason I would run away this time." You reasoned.

"We didn't do anything wrong last time though" He walks over to you and leans in, his smug face dangerously close to yours. "Why would you say we did something wrong?"

"I-I-uh-we..." You stutter, the words disappearing from your mouth since his pretty eyes were looking at you very intently. You move away and your blush intensifies.

"We what?" Asahi asks playfully, leaning in further, his hands trapping you on either side so you couldn't go anywhere.

"We-uh..." You couldn't help but admire his handsomeness (you were in a daze haha). You blurted out something totally unexpected, surprising both yourself and Asahi.

"Y-You're s-so hot... Asahi." You turned your head to the side, blushing even harder, admitting it in front of him. His eyebrows rose up and his expression went from smirking to surprised. He grins and you could feel his gaze on you.

You gulp. He was now on top of you!

"Heh. I know." Asahi replies arrogantly. "y/n-chan is naughty today~."

"A-Asahi we shouldn't do anything here..." You try to push him off you once again. "My parents m-might come in!"

His lips then pressed against your neck. He begins to nibble at your skin, making you moan softly. "Do anything here? What are we doing y/n?" he whispers huskily into your ear, making chills go down your spine. His body pressed against your smaller frame.

Asahi doesn't wait for you to reply and crashes his lips onto yours, moving them passionately against yours.

You couldn't resist at all. You had been captivated by his princely charm. You responded by wrapping one hand one behind his neck and another one on his shoulder, bringing him closer to you. You run your fingers through his hair and you can feel him submit to your touch.

"Mmh....y/n..I like it when you touch my hair," Asahi sighs.

He presses his lips against yours again, enveloping your lips passionately that you almost couldn't keep up with the speed. =0

He breaks the kiss and looks at you fondly.

"I love you y/n."

Your eyes widen in surprise but he did not wait for you to reply. Again.

He continues his kisses down onto your neck, searching for your sweet spot. The second you moan, he bites down, making you wince from the pain. The pain quickly goes away and it feels really good- You let out a loud moan that made up for the others you had held back.

He smirked and resumed working on the area to make sure it would stay marked for weeks.

"I love you too Asahi" You smile back, keeping your e/c eyes locked with his icy grey ones.

Asahi gets off you allowing you sit up. But as soon as you sit up, Asahi lies down, resting his head on your lap. You freeze up not knowing what to do-so you just sit there and pet his hair.

---

You don't know how long you were doing it for- but it really calmed you down. Until a certain person comes in. ahem ahem. You mum opens the door and sees Asahi on you.

"Fufu~ What are you two doing?" Your mother fangirls.

Too embarrassed that your mother caught you, you quickly push Asahi off you again. His beauty sleep is always interrupted ;)

"Nothing!" you yell and rush into the bathroom, locking the door behind you.

Your mum smirks.