Chapter 1: part 2: the first fragment

Jinnu's POV:
Heibai really did a good job with that fight, but what was that block he did at the last moment? That was one of Alfa's strongest move after he lost his arm. Maybe he remembered something about the last time? That would be so much better.
"Hei, how did you know that last hit is going from that angle?"
Heibai: "i don't know, you told me to trust my instinct. So i did. By the way, Jin, do you know why do i feel like i have fought him before? Although i am so much sure that was the first time i met him."
"You will figure out by yourself, when you do, the answer will be revealed."
Heibai: "Come on buddy, tell me."
""You" asked me not to, but since you are begging, i'll tell you this. You don't really have asthma, your secret are in there, when there's something you need to remember, it will pop up. But during the fight against Alfa, you somehow conceal it. That's a smart move. For he won't hesitate to leave you at least a few wound before relize something is off "

Heibai:"What do you mean by that"
"Well, since you fought Alfa, the first fragment is now shattering. I might be able to help break it apart"
Heibai: "Well... how long would it take to break "the first fargment" apart?"
"Anytime, but let's wait until night fall. Because this will bring you in a coma for 7 hours or more,  depends on the size of the fragment, and you don't want to fall asleep in the middle of the road, do you?"
Heibai: "yeah, you're right. Let's wait then."

Heibai's POV:
I can't wait to get access to the fragment after that talk with Jinnu, I got excited and began to talk some random stuff with the guy from Dojo. He seems really chill and thank me for helping me back there. It was a fun talk.

*fast foward to night fall

Jinnu told me to get to sleep soon, so the process can begin and make the least harm for my head. So i (again) take his advice, and get a place to sleep right after dinner. And process begins...

I'm sitting in a large field, looking at the sky. I sit there like that for a while, then a voice from te distance take me back to the ground "Hei! you came early" 
I turn back and see Alfa, but he lost one of his arm. I was shocked, but my mouth opens without me relize it until the middle of the sentence
"FL, you haven't fully recovered from the fight against Pulse, are you sure you want to do this"
Alfa: "bah, it's nothing, i just want to get my strength back up. And you are the one of only guy to fight with all your power no matter the enemy is. Jomm declined to fight me, and insist me to go rest"
"I would have agreed with him if you came a little bit earlier. But to face the fact that i already came, let's just get ready. Beside, i accepted your request in front of  litterally everyone, i'm pretty sure they are already mad at me... especially Jomm"
Alfa: "You really need to stop talking like that, you do relize that's the main reason you don't have much friend in the Dojo, right"
I stand up, grab Jinnu, pull him out and change him to a pair of dagger
"Let's just talk later, now just fulfill your desire from me, would you?"
Alfa: "You never changed, the same old Hei we all know"
He pull out his jet sword, point it at me, and fly straight toward me. I move my dagger to my chest, and block his strike. My hand is shaking from the impact. I quickly push his sword away from my chest to make it go for the lower part of my body, and jump up to dodge the attack, throw one of my dagger aim for his face. Still the alpha as he is, tilt his head to a side and swing his sword from the bottom left, aiming for my left leg since i'm on the air. I blocked it and let my body spin to get a fast landing, pick up the dagger i just throw and point it it his face a few militimeters away from his eye, and his sword is on my shoulder, just one swing away from cut my head off my body
"Your skills are still as great as it is, you are the strongest gladiator of the first Era of the Dojo anyways"
Alfa: "and you are one of the youngest fighter to be able to holdup against 2 first Era fighters"
i sigh, retrieve my daggers back to Jinnu and put him in my pocket
"huuuuh, just to be cleared, i DO have friend from the Dojo, and what do you mean by saying "talk like that"?"
Alfa: "your voice tone, it sound kinda annoying, even for me. You always sound so lifeless, unless we trick you to drink some alcohol."
"I swear FL, that was the most embarrasing moment of my life, please never do that again"
Alfa just burst out laughing
Alfa: "alright alright. Well, do you want to go drink something? My treat."
"Okay, but i choose my drink and the place to drink"
Alfa: "And i'll bring Jomm"
"You always know how to make me suffer"
Then i chose a small café, Alfa went to the Dojo and grab Jomm, take him to the diner against his own will, just to make him see me at the place. Jomm gave me a good scold and sit down glaring at me.

then the dream ends

WHY THE HELL IS THIS CHAPTER LONGER THAN THE LAST ONE, FREAKING HELL!
sorry for screaming, i hope you can relize Heibai have an ability of his own, it related to the "timeline"
also, i took a ton of inspiration from Fox'nQ and weapon master (if you didn't notice) 
thank you for reading my stupid crap i made of while randomly creating a character (Heibai, he originally was an OC for my favourite game), and i hope you like it