Chapter 1: Part 6: Trip to Zetabrand

Heibai's POV:
After Omni and i pull Chuck away from the oreos and calm Oreo down, Yoyo came in and his face is like he want to scream "again" 
Yoyo: "Chuck, i know that smashing stuffs is your hobby, but don't make Oreo cry, would ya. Anyways... Zetabrand just invite us to their base, it said in here" he hold up a letter "that they are having a new member and want to invite some clans in for the party"
Omni: "I'm out, i want to stay here and organize my stuff."
Jomm: "I think Oreo is out too." we look at Oreo still sniffing in the corner of the room
"Yeah.... i can see that."
Yoyo: "Well, i can't go either, cuz Hyun told me to go to the Dojo medical center to do something, and he also told me to bring Chuck."
Chuck: "WHAT! But i want to go to Zetabrand!"
Yoyo: "Nope you're coming with me"
then Yoyo pulled Chuck out of the door despite him screaming "NONOOOOONOOONOOOOO"
Jomm: "So... just you and me going, Hei."
"Oh yeah, i never knew anything abou Zetabrand, what do they like?"
Jomm: "Go get ready, we'll talk on the way."
i go pack up some stuff, put them in a small bag and we start moving.
Jomm: "So, what do you want to know about Zetabrand?"
"Everything possible, really."
Jomm: "Let's start by how they were formed. We RHG are formed by the Andre and Alfa, Zetabrand leaders, Tentionmaru and Nhazul wanted to make their own group, so they have to battle Andre to get to form the group. Now... Andre is... crazy strong, the two of them managed to beat him because he was going kinda easy on them, and they won in a clutch. That was the first clan ever."
"So... who are the member?"
Jomm: "They have Nhazul, Tentionmaru, Shura, Jagga, Kixx and Shibuya. Today they invited us there to welcome the newest member" he give me the letter "it said there that his name is "Shuriken", it also said he have an unique fight style"
Jinnu shaked in my pocket again "this is weird" i ignore him and keep on talking to Jomm
"He sounds interesting, i wonder how strong this guy is"
Jomm: "He got something only he can do, so it's hard to tell. But if i must say, it would be around your level. But it's only my guess, we gotta see the truth when we get there."
We kept walking, then i start talking to Jinnu about his respond when Jomm mention Shuriken.
Jinnu: "in other timeline, Shuriken is one of the most important stick to the Dojo, and a long time member of Zetabrand. But now, it took him this long to start joining the clan. This only prove the theory i've been having in my head."
"The theory "This is the stray timeline"?"
Jinnu: "yes, and if it's correct, it can actually change a lot more than DMC, Pax and Shuriken joining so late"
"Will this go bad? Or it's my oppotunity to change things"
Jinnu: "To be honest, i have no idea. It's all up to you, really. But now, you do need to get yourself stronger. And today might be the day for you to get another part of your power, Shuriken and Shura does have impact on you in the 2nd timeline after all"

Jomm start to speed up

Jomm: "Let's go faster, we could be late!"
Then we start running until i see a small building with the big sign "Zeta training room"
"So... this is the place?"
Jomm:" I suppose, Zetabrand's training room is kinda far away from their HQ. And if we are wrong, we gotta run for another te..." he got cut off by a big explosion sound. "Well, this is the place, let's get in" he talked with a small smile and then we walked in
The first thing welcome me is a small sword flying straight to my face when i enter the room. I quickly dodged it and Jomm grab it in the handle and throw it back the direction it came from.
???: "Jomm! What take you so long? Where are your clanmates?"
Jomm: "The others have their own business to attend, so only me and Heibai come here."
The guy who have been talking to Jomm is a dark purple stick wearing a dark blue scarf. He stand up and only need one jump to get to our place.
???: "It's a pleasure to meet, Heibai...right?"
"Ah! Yes, and you are...?"
???: "I'm Nhazul, the leader of clan Zetabrand. Welcome to the zeta traning room"
???: "Hey Nhaz, it's your turn, Shib want to get some work."
Nhazul: "Coming! You two get a seat and enjoy the place. Unless, you want to get a fight going"
Jomm: "You know we came here for a reason, and we're not gonna just sit back."
Nhazul: "As i thought, i'll get the new guy here." And he turn around and call "SHURI!". Then a guy sitting against the wall stand up and rush to us with speed of freaking lightning. When he stand in front of me, i can see how he looked like: dark purple stick with a grey scarf. And he have a unique look of himself that i have never seen before. "You called, leader?"
Nhazul: "I told you many time, just call me Nhazul. Still gota fix Shura, he kept calling me Sensei tho the one who trained him was Tention."
Shuriken: "Roger that. So... what did you call me here for?"
Nhazul: "Shuriken, this is Jomm and Heibai. You two, Shuriken. You guys get to know each other i'm gonna go get Shib's butt KICKED"
???: "Hey Nhaz, you coming or not"
Nhazul: "I said i'm coming, Tention. Not that you're the one who's fighting!" He turn to us "Be our guest" and then join the fight
"It's a pleasure to meet, Shuriken. My name is Heibai"
Shuriken: "Good to meet you too Heibai. And you are Jomm, one of the Top Sticks, right?"
Jomm: "I am, and you're the newest member of Zetabrand, i think?"
Shuriken: "Yes i am, since you're a skilled fighter and a long time RHG, would you mind showing me some of your skills?"
Jomm: "Let me think about it..." And he look at me with a face that i don't feel comfortable "You gonna have to beat my newest clan member first." 
"Jomm... Why are you doing this to me, man?"
Jomm: "Oh come on, this is gonna be fun. So, Shuriken, what do you say?"
Shuriken: "I'm fine with it."
Jomm: "Alright!, i'll go tell The others so that you can have the fight." And he run into the room
"So... Shuriken, how many people are here right now?"
Shuriken: "There's everyone in Zetabrand, Nemesis, and Velox. Nhazul also invited some more people from didferent places, like the DMC. And you 2 came. So, do you want to come to the training room?"
"Ah yeah, let's get in."
I follow Shuriken into the training room and see Nhazul in the stage fighting (beating up) a light blue guy. Suddenly, the guy form a ball on his hand and throw it, Nhazul doged it and it's coming right to Shuriken. Since he's looking out for a seat, he couldn't see it. I yelled "WATCH OUT!" and form a shield on my back using Jinnu and push Shuriken away, i take the hit and fly like 10 feets away. I can still manage to keep my concious for a little bit, to hear Nhazul scream "Medic!" and a familiar voice yelling "Out of my way!". And then i fainted. 

When i wake up, i see myself in the DMC again, with Shuriken sitting on a chair in the corner of the room sleeping and Jomm lying on the floor. I try to get up but a hand push my forehead back to the pillow
???: "You better not get up now, kid"
I look at him and to my supprise, Alfa is sitting on the chair next to my bed.
"Alfa? When did you came back?"
Alfa: "I returned 2 days ago, and yesterday, me and my clan mates came to the Zeta training room by the invitation from Nhazul. When you were hit by that blast ball from Shibuya, me and Pax run as fast as we can to you and Pax patch your head up because it bleed pretty badly since it hit the wall. But your back seems totally normal, except for some ribs were broke by the impact."
Jomm: "Oh Heibai, you're awake. Dude, you've sleep for 1 whole day, and i swear to god i'm worried AF. I'll go get Pax... wait..." and he go to Shuriken and shake him "Hey Shuriken, wake up, Hei bai is awake!!" and then Jomm bust off to get Pax
Shuriken took like 5 minutes to snap out of his SUPER sleepy state and just move straight into sleepy state which need 20 minutes. Just the moment Jomm slide through the hall and i see him slip on the floor and we have a good laugh, especially Pax who's right behind him, Shuriken came straight to me asking if i'm alright?

"Hey man, i'm fine, just a little bit hurt"
Pax: "Not just a little bit, your skull have a crack and your head was bleeding BAD. I don't know what's wrong, but after the attack hit you, Shibuya's body shiver like crazy and he collapse. Nhazul also say that he saw something came out of Shibuya's mouth, it's really small, black, dark and liquidy. And when Nhazul try to get close to see what it is, it disappear, like it vaporized or something."
Alfa: "This isn't something we should joke about. If what Nhazul told you were correct, then to me, it feels like Bog's power, but harder to trace since it left nothing. Also, i remembered you moved Shibuya into the medical center too, right?
Jomm: "Yeah he's in this facility, and he was unconcious when i run pass his room"
And suddenly, a dark grey guy with a dark blue scarf popped in, look at us and said "Shib is up, he's coming over here"

"What timing" - I think

Then come Nhazul, a light grey guy wearing a... dress(?), a light blue guy wearing a red scarf and the guy who shoot the ball at me.

"Hello guys, not really fancy making you see me like this."
Nhazul: "It's fine, also, Shibuya here have something to tell you and Shuriken"
Shibuya: "Hey man, I'm sorry about hitting you. But i came here right now to tell you something. When i fought Nhazul, i have a srtange feeling in my chest, i don't know what it is. Until Shuriken came in. Suddenly, the thought "I have to kill this guy" and charge a explosion ball to throw it at Shuriken. And that's when you came in to save him. Right after throwing the ball, i got a crazy headache and my chest was hurting like crazy. Then i lost my concious."
Nhazul: "This is what happen next, buddy. You shake like a crazy man, and then collapse. You also have a black substance coming out of your mouth and disappear."
Shuriken: "So... do you still have that thought? The thought that you have to kill me?"
Shibuya: "No, i don't. I'm sorry, Shuriken, for trying to kill you".

Then everyone just dive in their thought and the room stay in quiet

3rd POV

In a far away place, a person in a black cloak is sitting on a desk filled with paper that contain information about the Dojo
???: "I've fail to eliminate Shuriken, it's gonna be a big problem in the future. Heibai... you can never stop me, no matter how many time you use that power of yours... THAT COLORBLIND HITMAN. But it's no use assasinate that man. So... Bog, what do you think?"
The man look over to a big gooey blob on the ground, showing great animosity toward him
???: "Still no coperation, huh? It's fine, i have copied your power anyways, so you're of no use... But you're immortal, so you can't die. GREAT... for a test subject"

End of chapter 1

Author's note:

Holy crap i'm dumb, this was supposed to be uploaded 2 weeks ago. I'm sorry if you were waiting for this