Part 16

All Might, Bakugou, and Kirishima didn't have to wait long. Aizawa defeated Kaminari and tied him up with the capture scarf. He was escorted outside into a waiting containment unit while the regular police came in.

It came time to load Bakugou into the ambulance. Midnight rode with him, but the emts wouldn't let Kirishima go along. "Sorry kid, but we can't let you come. I can tell you that he's stable though, so you should be able to see him soon."

Kirishima nodded and thanked the emt. Bakugou looked so small and fragile, as if the ambulance was swallowing him up.

All Might's large hand settled on Kiri's shoulder. "I heard from Aizawa here that you were quite helpful tonight. I must thank you, Kirishima."

Kirishima blushed, and stammered out a thank you as the rest of class 1A flooded out and surrounded him in a giant group hug.

"The police woke us up and explained everything." Momo explained.

"He must have been crazy... thinking he could fight Aizawa." Mina added. She looked like she was trying not to cry; Mina had been close to Kaminari, and couldn't understand how the sweet guy she knew could have done this.

Aizawa joined his students once they were all inside, gathered in the common room. He was limping and bled from one ear, but otherwise looked alright. "I got an update from the hospital. Bakugou is going to be alright. His arm should heal just fine. But he is going to have some hearing trouble for awhile- Kaminari used electricity to damage his eardrums. I want you all to keep an eye on him for me, see that he gets back to normal and doesn't withdraw. Can you do this?"

The class nodded, everyone asking at once if they could visit Bakugou at the hospital. Aizawa waved away the questions, clearly too tired to field them all. "The doctor estimates that he'll be back by Friday, so I think that the few days he'll spend at the hospital will be best used to give him rest."

"As for Kaminari, we will discuss this further after the police have done their investigation. Believe me, his actions tonight were just as shocking to me as I'm sure they are to all of you. But right now we need to focus on healing and moving forward to make sure that this never happens again."