Shockwave x Soundwave

Alexia: BrittanyWiles4 and every other fan girl who reads this book. You asked for it, you got it. This has been long overdue. I present to you... Cyclops X Slender Man!

Soundwave: *Words flash across his visor in bright red* I HATE YOU

Shockwave: Though the names are derogatory and mocking they are not inaccurate.

Soundwave: *snaps his head to look at Shockwave as if to say "Are you serious?!"*

Arcee: We all knew this was coming.

Jack: Took Alexia long enough to get to this one.

Alexia: Hey! In the words of Team Four Star; 'push yourself through writer's block not burnout'. It's not that easy to create good hilarious content, it takes time. If you just try to half ass it you just end up with a badly made product.

Raf: That is true.

Miko: Okay, I want to start us off by saying that Shockwave is trash.

Shockwave: Illogical, I am not trash. I am comprised of protomatter, technomatt-

Miko: And Soundwave needs to take out the trash! Damn it Shockwave! You almost spoiled my one liner. I've been waiting to use that line for like FOREVER!

Soundwave: ...

Raf: You do realize that there is such a thing as Transformers yaoi manga, right Soundwave?

Soundwave: ...

Soundwave stood dead silent for a good 10 seconds. Suddenly, he spun around and frantically began doing some 'research' online.

Jack: Not again...

Shockwave: What is so intriguing about these 'yaoi mangas' that Soundwave is obsessed with?

Miko: Ooooh well you can learn more about it. I say their first date should be at a yaoi cafe in Japan!

Alexia: Yeah! And one of them should dress up like a maid and the other nurse

Miko: Nah! A nurse doesn't fit either of them.

Alexia: You're right...we should give that sexy nurse costume to Knockout!

Miko: Oh that's great idea!

Ratchet: Knockout is not the only medic here you know.

Breakdown: Yeah but we all know who's sexier.

Ratchet: ...

... don'tbeoffended, don'tbeoffended, don'tbeoffended...

Knockout: ...

Knockout too spun around quickly and began doing his 'research' on sexy maid costumes. He pulls up the searches and is quite fascinated.

Knockout: Oooh~ *Thinks to himself: This will be a wonderful surprise for Breakdown*

Megatron: What the (CENSORED) am I watching?

Optimus: Megatron, you are witnessing an extreme condition taken on by young human females. This condition is called 'Otaku'. And it seems to be spreading amongst both Autobot and Decepticon.

Bulkhead: Uh girls aren't we supposed to react to this ship?

Miko: Oh! Right! Just saying though, Shockwave should be a Japanese schoolgirl while Soundwave should be the maid.

Alexia: Oh you bet! Now, how about we start with Optimus?

Optimus: This... pairing is very uncanny. Oddly enough...I find such a pairing compatible.