Chapter 2

A few days have passed, Applejack is still at the hospital while slowly recovering. Today, Im at school waiting for Ms. Cheerilee to dismiss us. Of course I was barely awake as usual. I couldnt stop thinking about Applejack.. Im happy she's okay but.. Is Rarity still after her? That dream is still in my head.. Is Rarity gonna shoot me? Is she gonna kill me?! Danm why am I feeling so scared? For Celestia's sake Rainbow Dash pull it together! Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted when Ms. Cheerilee mentioned my name.

Ms. Cheerilee: "Rainbow Dash? Are you okay?" She asked confused as the whole class looks at me. I nodded yes and smiled. "Look, I know your worried about Applejack.. She's okay you know. Now, please listen to the lesson." She added.

Rd: "Yes Ma'am.." I responded..

Eventually, a few minutes has passed and the bell finally rang. We all started to pack our stuff as soon Ms. Cheerilee dismissed us. Finally, I just need to wait a few more hours before I could see Aj again. But before we walk out of class, The teacher called us.

Ms. Cheerilee: "Hold up guys, before you go to your next class remember that were all picking our course for your entry at college. It will be held at the auditorium so dont be late." She explained.

"Yes ms. Cheerilee." We all responded. We then proceeded to walk to our next class. But something doesnt feel right.. This strange feeling just came up to me.. Maybe Im just tired.. No wait.. I can hear gossips about me and Applejack.. I followed the voice and hid beside the locker, I peeked on my right and saw Trixie and her gang.. Did I mention that they're known for being a b*tch all the time? Basically they make up rumors about the people they dislike. I felt my anger raging inside as I listen to every.. Single.. Word..

Trixie: "Did you girls saw the picture Rarity posted?"

Starlight: "When Rainbow Dash kissed Sunset shimmer?"

Trixie: "Not only did they kissed, they actually made out"

Starlight: "Yeah thats so messed up right? And we thought Rainbow was loyal to Fluttershy."

My vision went darker as I turned my hand into a fist.. Those bastards.. I can feel my anger taking over my body.. I cant believe that psycho b*tch Rarity uploaded the photo in her snapgab.. I cant take it anymore.. I walk towards them without thinking, I then looked at Trixie with a threatening look.

Rd: "What the hell is your problem Trixie?"

T: "What? Im just telling my friends the truth about you and Sunset. I thought you were the most loyal person here in CHS Rainbow?" She replied with an evil grin.

Rd: "Look, this is not your goddamn business. Now are you going to shut the hell up before I beat the crap out of you?" I angrily said with a evil grin.

T: "Like what you did to that guy from the play? Lets see what's his name again.. Oh wait, Zephyr isn't it? Oh well Im still not scared." She replied with a laugh.

Rd: "Are.. You.. Going.. To.. Shut.. Up?!" I growled as I took her by the shirt and lift her as I pointed my other fist on her face. I can tell that she's terrified but she's somehow not reacting on my actions.. She just yawned and looked at Starlight with a grin.

S: "Let her go or we will tell Principal Celestia all about this." She said with a teasing tone.

Rd" So? I dont care.. " i replied with a laugh.

T: "Oh really? I remember P. Celestia mentioning about your second warning."

Rd: "Second warning? What the hell are your talking about?!" I growled as tightened my grip on Trixie.