Chapter 6: New Enemies

[Y/N] P.O.V

It's been a few days since everything happened between Koro-Sensei and I. Now that I knew the class's secret, I was very easily able to bond with everyone on a much deeper level than before. It felt nice, the change was nice. The bell had already rung and we were all seated, awaiting Koro-Sensei to come in.

The door slid open and in came the bubbly octopus with an enormous head. Speak of the devil. We all questioned him about it, and he responded with a supposed weird little quirk of his. I saw Nagisa write it down. "Alright class! Today I have some wonderful news! We have a new student attending our class today, so be sure to give him a very warm welcome," he said. Everyone around the classroom chatted about the new student. We were all beyond curious. One student asked the robot, who's name I learned is Ritsu, about the new student.

"Besides [Y/N], obviously," I gave a small, sheepish smile to Hara, "Your transfers gotta stay together right? What's up with the new kid?"

Ritsu began to explain the situation that happened between her and the new student's masters. Apparently they were supposed to come in at the same time, with Ritsu handling the distance attacks and the kid handling the close ranged attacks. But something went wrong, he needed tweaking.

"The second reason, it was deemed I lacked the capacity to support someone of his skill," Ritsu continued, "Compared to what he's capable of, well, let's just say I don't quite measure up."

The room became tense. Everyone was worried about this kid, even Koro-Sensei. Especially Koro-Sensei. The door slid open and everyone turned to face it. A man clothed in white robes entered the room. We held our breaths, not sure if this is the new kid. He stuck out his hand. There was a small explosion, when the smoke cleared a dove flapped its wings and settled in the man's hand.

'What the hell is with this guy?!'

He let out a hearty chuckle and introduced himself as 'Shiro'. "I don't know what's creepier, a guy in all white or a guy in all white doing magic," Kayano spoke up. Me and Nagisa agreed in a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah, that entrance even freaked out Koro-," Nagisa stopped talking when he looked up at the ceiling. We all followed his gaze and saw Koro-Sensei backed into the corner, his body was gray and shiny. And..all liquified?

"Oh come on, sensei!" I and other students scolded the octopus. He eventually came down and properly introduced himself to Shiro. They spoke for a little, well mostly Shiro. Shiro walked over to the side of the room where me, Kayano, and Nagisa were. He eyed Nagisa for a moment then looked at me. Our eyes locked, at least I'm assuming those two red dots are his eyes, and stayed like that for a few seconds. He continued on.

'Odd...'

Shiro continued talking to sensei, saying how we are an interesting group. "Allow me to introduce him," he stated, "Now Itona!"

"Itona?" The wall burst open, chunks of the wall flying everywhere in the room. We all ducked down for safety. Once the smoke cleared a boy walked in. His spikey, white hair was messy and his outfit wasn't the usual school uniform. It was a sort of mix of the uniform blazer and the rest of the clothes being his own. He went on about being stronger than the classroom wall. Weird.

"COME ON. USE THE DOOR NEXT TIME!"

He continued going on about how strength was so important to him. We all turned to Koro-Sensei for some form of guidance. His face turned a pale yellow and his smile became a frown mixed with a smile mixed with some sort of cringe face?

"I don't think there's a name for that face!"

Karma began to question the boy, Itona Horibe, about how he came into the classroom completely dry without an umbrella. His questions sure can be weird. Itona stood up and ruffled Karma's hair, "You're the strongest one here, I can tell." He began walking towards Koro-Sensei, "You're beneath my skill." I looked over at Karma, his head was tilted down and his eyes were closed. I felt a little bad.