1: New start

It was a start of another schooling year for the Rakuzan's student, all the upperclassman trying to recruit as many promising newcomers as possible into their clubs. The school was bustling with many different stands all around the school awaiting to welcome new students.

At the gate, stood a small girl dressed in full uniform also adorning a small, satisfied smile on her face as she take the first step into the prestigious school. She walk through all the stands and upperclassman trying to get her attention, through different twists and turns, then she came to a stop. Her light lavender hair flutter through the air as she stood in front of a large sakura tree, showered in petals falling above her. She sat on one of the benches and open up the book she was reading before arriving at the school. She sat waiting for the bell to commence classes as she doesn't want to participate in the welcoming assembly, it was a peaceful place to be at to de-stress since the girl have already experience lots as it was her first day at the new school.

Through the window of the second floor, presented was the student councillor president himself, the one and only Akashi Seijuro. He had came to school quite early to prepare club registration forms for the new first year students. He had worked diligently for the pass 2 hours since 6.30am. He rather felt accomplished as he stood up to upon the window to get some fresh air. The wind entered the room and stirred up his paperwork accompanied with the sakura petals. The male let out a slight "tch" indicating he was rather ticked off from the mess it made. As he bend down to collect the papers, his eyes caught a flash of purple that stood out from the pastel pink background, an impostor in the perfect view. He took a step closer to the window to get a clearer look at what this thing was, and the male was rather intrigued at what he'd seen, a women, one with light lavender locks at the least from what his eyes were showing him.

Akashi frowned and assumed the worst, 'what is a first-year doing at the garden, tch, how despicable,' he thought.

Either way he closed the window and continue to clean up the mess the wind have caused in the room in a more fouler mood then he was before. This was not a good start to the year as he thought it was to be. After finishing up with the mess, he left to the auditorium to present his welcoming speech to the students as he was the student councillor president.

++++

At the sound of the bell indicating the dismissal of students, waves of students came flooding out from the auditorium to find their assigned classroom. The girl who previous stayed on the bench have unfortunately fallen asleep resulting in her not hearing the bell. Though a saviour have come to save her day. Mibuchi Reo, a third year student, was walking pass the garden to admire the sakura tree have spotted a blob of light lavender near the said tree. He being the curious boy he was, slowly advance towards the blob and turn out it was a girl, a small one to be exact and she was asleep. He poke her slightly hoping the girl would wake up, but to unfortunate she hasn't. The boy have resorted to shaking her roughly and thank goodness she woke, her long beautiful light lavender lashes flutter as her eyes open. Mibuchi stepped back giving her some space, the girl shifted to sit up straight as she squint her eyes to get used to the overwhelming light. She noticed a presence in front of her and shift her eyes towards the presence. At that point, Mibuchi has frozen stiff staring straight into the girl's pale yellow orbs. It was such a contrast to the purple head girl. The orbs demanded authority and obedience from others, reminding him much of a certain red head.

The girl muttered lightly, "what's going on?" Tilting her head to side slightly.

Still there was no answer being heard.

"Erm excuse me, do you need anything?" The female repeated.

Mibuchi finally snapped out of his trance, and his eyes widened in shock. The male have finally calmed down and took a step closer to the female and offered her a warming smile.

He replied, "I saw you asleep here a while ago and tried to woke you up, since the bell have already rang so I've assumed you didn't hear the bell."

The female sat there looking quite confused, 'bell? Why would there be bell?'

After a few minutes have passed the girl's eyes widened and she let a yelled at the top of her lungs, "OH MY GOD! I'M LATE! THIS CAN'T BE! MY FIRST DAY IS RUINED" while ruffling her hair.

Mibuchi upon hearing the deafening scream jumped away from her a bit but he still smile and offered, "well it can't be help, I could take you to your class and we could say that you were late. You're a first-year aren't you? It would be fine since the school is huge."

The girl looked at him weirdly and answered, "I'm a second-year."

Making his eyes widened, "ehh?! I have never seen you around though? A new transfer?"

"Hai."

He let out a sighed, "I see, well what class are you in then? I could still take you there and by the way my name is Mibuchi Reo, a third year. Nice to meet you," as he let out another warm smile.

"Thank you senpai, my name is Elaine Katsumi, nice to meet you too Mibuchi-senpai."

"Elaine? Are you a foreigner?"

"Ah, half yes. I'm half American and half Japanese."

Mibuchi let out a chuckled and stated, " wow, that's nice and explain the rare beauty. Ah, but what class are you in so we could get going or you'll be even more late Mi-chan."

"Eh? Beauty? Look at yourself Mibuchi-senpai and Mi-chan? Oh and I'm in class 2-A, Mibuchi-senpai."

Mibuchi nodded, "You can call me Reo-nee, Mi-chan and goodness I feel bad for you since you're in that class," he chuckled.

Katsumi tilted her head to the side confusingly, " huh? Is the teacher that bad, Reo-nee?"

"Not the teacher Mi-chan, " he ruffled her hair , "well this is your stop, I'll see you later and good luck!"

Mibuchi quickly dashed away leaving the Katsumi in shock.

"Wai-" her hand shot forwards to the direction of her now disappearing senpai, and she sighed, "oh lord please spare me."

She took in a deep breath and nervously knock on the door.

----

A/N: Well that's all for the first chapter! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy the story and follow through to the end.