CHAPTER THREE

-AMIKO'S POV-

I walked inside my house before closing and locking the door behind me. Sitting down my bag, I walked in the kitchen to see my grandma cleaning.

"Nana what are you doing? Why are you not in bed?" I asked as I helped her put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"I get tired of lying in that damn bed all day." She said and I laughed. She always complain about that bed but be sleeping peacefully in it.

"It's better for you. I don't want you to hurt yourself too." I said and she waved me off as she took my hand and I walked her to the brown recliner that sat in the living room.

"Laying down all day ain't better either." She said and i nodded understanding. She was right on that one but I just wanted to make sure she is safe and not walking around so much.

"Why you home so early?" She asked and I sighed before slightly rolling my eyes. It wasn't Nia's fault for what she did because I totally understand why she did it but she couldn't be getting buck with them. They were killers and if they killed her, I know they wouldn't feel remorse.

"Just a situation at work. Nothing too serious." I spoke and she nodded. My grandma was always concerned about me but she just didn't know I was more concerned for her.

I heard a knock on the door causing me to stand to my feet. Walking to the door, I looked through the screen door as I stared at Nia. I opened the door and she walked in.

"Hey girl." She said and i smiled. I just seen her and she was already back.

"I just seen you." I said as I walked in the living room and she followed. My grandma looked from the tv to Nia.

"Hey baby." My grandma said as she pulled Nia in for a hug.

"Hey grandma." Nia said before they pulled away and Nia sat down.

"Nana you ate?" I asked and she nodded. I looked at Nia and she was already staring at me but she was looking between me and my grandma. I squinted at her with curiosity before she smiled.

"Grandma, can Miko come with me to this party tonight?" Nia asked causing me to look at her like she had two heads or more.

"What? No grandma don't answer." I said and my grandma shook her head laughing.

"Sure Miko. You don't have to ask. Besides, you need to get out. You always taking care of me." My grandma said and I shook my head.

"No grandma. I have to make sure you get in bed." I said and she waved me off.

"It's okay. I got it." She said and Nia squealed. I looked at her before palming my face and shaking my head.

"Okay grandma, I'm taking her with me." Nia said as she grabbed my hand. Kissing my grandma's cheek, I was dragged out the house with Nia.

"Nia, I can't believe I'm about to go to a party. You know they are not my scene." I said and she waved me off. Nia was the party type. She did everything and she was always out. It was no chilling for her.

"Come on Miko. You deserve it. You work to hard and if you aren't working your at home taking care of your grandma, and I'm not saying it's something wrong with that because it's not. I just want you to take a day off and have fun." She said and i rolled my eyes.

"And who is throwing this party?" I asked. She smiled before squealing again.

"This boy named Rashad." She said and i nodded before walking up the steps to her house. She opened the door and we walked inside the quiet home. I'm guessing her mother wasn't home.

We walked to her room and she closed and locked the door. As I watched her look through her closet for an outfit, I palmed my face. I didn't have any clothes and all I had over here was undergarments and sleepers. I had no real clothes over here.

"Nia I have no clothes." I spoke as she scoffed.

"Girls that's fine. I ordered a dress off Fashion Nova and it does not fit me. Besides, it'll look better on your sexy body anyway." She said and I shook my head.

-BENJI'S POV-

"Riley!" I yelled as I walked in the house with Brandon right behind me. Riley was my 15 year old sister. All my siblings had the same mom and dad.

"Boy why is you yellin?" She asked and i mugged her. I got something for that.

"Kairo come get this food!" I yelled and in the matter of seconds, my other sister and brother ran down right behind Kairo.

Since all my siblings lived with me, it was a full house. I didn't mind though. I loved having my family around me but sometimes them niggas get ignorant.

"Really Benji! You play to much." She said as she ran after Kairo who had the bag of food in his hand. I looked behind me to see Brandon all in his phone.

"What you got goin tonight?" Brandon looked up at me and i shrugged. I could use this night to see who pussy I could find but I think imma chill on the pussy tonight.

"Not shit. What you tryna do?" I asked and he smirked. I mugged him and he laughed.

"You tryna go to Rashad house party?" Brandon asked and I thought. I knew some niggas that I wanted dead was gonna be there so that was gonna be an easy play.

"Yeah. I'll see you there." I said as i dapped him up and he walked out the house. Turning on my heels, I was about to walk but I stopped once I saw my sister Jayla.

"Wassup." I asked and she rolled her eyes. I knew it was some stupid shit and I know I was gonna say no.

"Can I go to this part—."I cut her all the way off.

"Hell no." I said and she smacked her lips before storming off. Jayla was the "bad" girl. She was always with friends and she wasn't doing so good in school. It don't matter how hard I pressure her, she still isn't going to do right.

I never put my hands on my sisters. I feel like they'll look at me differently and I don't want that. I need a women in this house to set they ass straight.