CHAPTER THRITY-EIGHT

-AMIKO'S POV-

I heard the door open and close making me open my eyes. I looked around before my eyes landed on my father who held a bouquet of flowers. I cracked a smile and he chuckled at me.

I know the gang was worried about me but I just passed out. They gave me medicine that helped me but other then that, I was good.

"Hey daddy." I said and he sat the flowers down before pulling up a seat. I looked out the window to see a guard. I chuckled to myself before looking at him.

"How many did you bring." I said knowing he bout filled this whole floor up with men.

"Don't worry about that. How are you?" He asked and i shrugged slightly. I didn't wanna hurt myself.

"I can say good. I'm in pain but I took some medicine so it doesn't hurt as bad." I said and he reached for my hand.

"Your strong just like your mamá." He said and I giggled. My mother was one of the strongest women I knew other then my grandma.

"You promised me." He said and i sighed.

"I know daddy. It wasn't his fault. It was mines. I chose to shoot him and his men came in and shot at me. It's not his fault." I said and he gave me a side eye.

"Did you get a chance to go to the address?" He asked.

"No. But I slipped Benji the piece of paper while he was sleep." I said and he stared at me.

"Who is this Benji? Your boyfriend?" He asked and i sighed.

"Daddy." I said sternly for him not to start.

"I'm just asking. I have to know this Benji and his family don't I?" He said and i shook my head.

"I mean yeah, but don't be so mean okay?" I asked and he smirked.

"I am not mean. I'm just gonna introduce myself." He said and i nodded.

"Demand them to let Tae and Nia back here." I said with my lip poked out and he chuckled before kissing my forehead and walking out.

He walked out and I sighed. My father was something else. I had to leave this hospital ASAP and get back to Benji's house because this bed is so uncomfortable.

A few minutes later Nia and Tae walked in with bright smiles.

"Hey babies!" I squealed and they pulled up a chair.

"Girl I'm glad your okay. Every doctor that walks past, Benji asks about the girl in room 415." She said and I laughed before thinking of Benji. I wanted him but I was too sore.

I fidgeted with my nails debating if I would tell them what I was told.

"What's wrong?" Tae asked and Nia took her eyes off her phone.

"Um, I'm pregnant." I said and Nia fell out her seat. Me and Tae laughed at how dramatic she was.

"BITCH WHAT?!" Nia asked and I smiled. I always wanted a child and I couldn't believe I was having one. I'm glad that the baby is okay because I passed out. I'm glad they gave me some medicine because I would hate to lose something that was gifted to me.

"Have you told your dad!" Nia asked frantically.

"Bitch, did she tell the dad the fuck." Tae said and I shook my head at them.

"I haven't told neither. I'll tell Benji though. I got the paper right here." I said reaching for it and I winced but I still got ahold of it.

I handed it to them and they began to fight over it.

"Dammit Tae." Nia said as Tae got ahold of it and read over it aloud.

"Bitch you having a baby!" Tae squealed and I smiled. I didn't even know and I put my baby in all types of danger. It was weird because I didn't even notice my period and I wasn't throwing up.

Maybe because—

I felt myself about to throw up and Tae saw my face before running to the bathroom and grabbing the trash can. I threw up and Nia held my hair back. Oh fuck.

-BENJI'S POV-

I was sitting in the waiting room fucking with Pierre and Kairo. I watched as the men and Miko's father walk out. He stopped in front of me before staring at me. I raised a brow at this weird ass nigga.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Let's talk." He said and I looked at Pierre and Kairo before standing to my feet and walking outside. His men stayed behind me until we made it outside.

"Wassup?" I asked and he just stared at me which was pissing me off.

"You with my daughter?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Do you love her?" He asked and i stared at him.

"Yeah. I love dat girl. She my everything." I said honestly.

"Good. Don't think your in there that easily. I don't play when it comes to my baby girl. She's all that I have left." He said and I truly understood where he was coming from but I hope this nigga ain't think he had me feared.

"I understand." I said and he nodded before putting his hand out for me to shake. I hesitated but did so anyway. He gave me a head nod before slipping on his shades and he walked across the street. I watched before shaking my head and walking back inside.

I walked in to see my aunt talking to the doctor. I walked and stood beside her.

"You are to Amiko Garcia?" He asked.

"Her husband." I said proudly. I sound like a bitch.

"Well I was just telling her mother here that she will be released in two days. I'm going back there to tell her that now. Just wanted to let y'all know." The doctor spoke and I nodded before mushing my Aunts shoulder.

"Mother Huh." I said and she laughed.

"I need to meet miss thang." She said and I chuckled at the mug that was on her face. I should've smacked it off her face.

"I should smack that mug off ya face." I said.

"And I would put my foot so deep in ya ass you go to hell and say a quick word to Rosco." She said never looking at me. I chuckled lowly.