The Party !!

!! Means Inappropriate Chapter !!
I walk up to Tony and give him a hug. He shouts "YOU LOOK STUNNING" "THANKS" I shoot back. He was wearing a buttoned up shirt with palm trees on it but it was only dun up half way up. He then walks me outside to the pool area. I'm just thinking about how HOT he looks. Wait, no I'm not allowed to catch feelings. I'm not.. or am I? We sit down and Tony takes his shirt and pants off then jumps in the pool. I take my shirt and pants of too to leave me in my bra and see-through underwear. He looks at me then I start dancing like a snake until Taylor comes out and caninbals in. I laugh and so does tony. I jump at tony then we splash. I look at him underwater and kiss him. He surprisingly kisses back. Then we hear people jumping in the pool. "POOL PARTY" Ondreaz shouts. Me and Tony move in the corner of the pool and small talk. I shush him and kiss him again cutting him off from his sentence "earth to na-" we start kissing and he grabs my butt. I giggle. He smiles then says "I must be lucky, I met you today!" wait, I feel like I've known him for ages. "yea" I reply. And I can feel him go hard against me. I rub it then he starts to move his hand from my neck down. To my stomach, to my pantyline. He puts his finger in and starts to play with my clit. He goes in and out then I Moan really loudly out of nowhere and then everyone looks at us without us noticing he keeps going and I moan heaps more until I see ondre recording us. I blush and pull away from him. I get out now and run to the bathroom. "WTF IS WRONG WITH ME" I scream out loud and cry. I hear someone nock on the door and it was tony. I let him in and lock the door. We can still hear the music so he asks "can we dance?" I laugh wipe my tears and nod. We dance and put my head on his shoulder. He asks me something "do you want to go downstairs and get a drink?" I smile at him and he gives me a piggy back ride downstairs. I laugh. Taylor then yell "EVERYONE GET IN SOMEONES CAR WERE GOING TO THE BEACH WITH CLIFF ON IT" I look at Bryce and he scoffs then looks away. I tear up but tony must've seen it because he just missed my forehead and said we're going with Ondreaz. He said "we only have a two seat car so she has to sit on your lap" I laugh. Were in the car and come to a bumpy bit. It must've turned tony on to feel me bouncing on him. I can feel him. He grabs my waist down. I then start bouncing and he whispers in my ear "we can do this at home"