Hangover

Tbh I cannot remember anything last night. I check my phone and see that Ondreaz dmmed me on insta. It was me moaning next to Tony. He sent me another 4 minutes later of us making out on the beach. How did we even get to the beach. I then realise I'm in someone's room. I walk downstairs and see Taylor, Bryce, Addison, Bryce and Ondreaz. I walk towards them and yawn. I then ask "what happened last night" Bryce then scoffed and said "you fucked tony twice in one night" he then looks at me in disgust and I go over and hug him. He hugs back and I feel safe. I look at him and say "sorry". He laughed and said "I'm looking for houses still for you" I rolled my eyes and said "you better" I post a picture on Instagram and go upstairs.

Natalie.hall

Natalie.hall: Had so much fun last night!
Liked by Bryce.Hall and 17368 others

Comments disabled.

Tony walks out of a room and he scratches his neck and blushes then says "I'm sorry" I smile and say "it's ok.. bro" then lightly punch him in the should/chest part. He frowns and I say "I'm just joking I'm not friend zoning you lol" he smile again and we walk down together. We walk to the kitchen and everyone looks at us. I roll my eyes and walk over to Addison "hey! we haven't met yet I'm Natalie" "omg I love that name! I'm Addison" I smile and hug her. She gives me her number. I don't have alot of friends. I was always in Bryce's shadow. I hated it. But I love my brother. I give Taylor a hug and kiss his cheek and say "thanks for the bomb party." I get in the car with Bryce and remember, what am I going to tell my Boyfriend.
We get out of the car and get a throbbing headache. I pass out. I wake up in Bryce's bed. His laying next to me watching tiktok. I love him so much. His the best brother ever. I get up and he pushes me back down. He gives me a tablet and water. He then pulls out of a bag meat lovers pizza and Gatorade.."thanks brub I love you" he says "i love you too, what happened with you and fucking tony?" I shrug and say "I don't know I was drunk most of the night." I then get a message from Babe💛