♛𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫♛

mattias pov:
i sighed, looking down at my phone, waiting to see if she'd even care enough to text me. i shook my head chuckling, fucking simp. i pushed her away because i'm no good for her, she drives me insane. crazier than i already am. i'm a criminal, and she's a gorgeous girl.

i bite my lip, "yooo" ale stepped in, "hei" i said dabbing him up. "y/n?" he asked, my head snapped to him, did he just fucking read my mind? "huh" i replied. "you haven't heard? she's missing! she's been missing for 2 days" he said turning the tv on. "w-what?" i asked as my heart dropped.

"yeah, soph said that she went out with the joey dude and never came back," he said hopping through channels, "fucking bitch" i muttered getting up. "why the fuck are you sitting there?!! stand your ass up" i spat as i yanked the remote from his hand flinging it to the wall making a small dent.

ale rolled his eyes getting up, "ayeee" kairi said coming in, "y/n's missing. look for her, nobody will sleep till we find her" i said grabbing my keys. kairi glared at me furrowing his brows. i ran to my car as i jumped in, i don't know where she is but i will not sleep till i have her under my arms again.

i began to drive as my leg bobbed up and down in uneasiness. my guys find people quickly, but i can't even imagine what they're doing to her. and it's most likely because of me. i stepped on the gas
faster as i looked around.

my phone began to ring as i picked it up, "what" i said. "i think we found her" kairi started, phew that was quick. "where is she at?" i asked, "she's like 3 hours away. in this small cabin" he said as i nodded, "send me the address quick" i replied clicking before he answered, seconds later i grabbed the address.

i quickly drove as i ran my hand through my hair.

a/n:
small chapter buuuut, matti finding his girl?