♛𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞♛

y/n's pov:
i bit down to the cloth positioned in my mouth as i glanced around, i was at the same place. it was now getting dark again, marcus walked in. "last time i'm fucking asking you. where is that bitch!" he spat making my blood boil. "i don't know" i replied. he nodded as he snatched the cloth out of my mouth.

he took out a gun as he pointed it to my forehead, "okay babygirl.. any last words?" he asked. my hands began to sweat i gulped, slipping my hands out of the delicate tie i simply shook my head. he nodded, "actually" i opened my mouth. getting up i kicked his balls earning him to drop the gun. "fuck whore" he said arching down to grab his balls.

i yanked the gun, "fuck you" i said shooting his chest, he coughed for air. did i just... i gulped. oh my god, i did.. but he isn't dead. i dropped the gun running out locking the door from the outside. the guys had left an hour before so it was just me, i ran out as the black woods surrounded me.

i gasped for air looking around, i began to run as i attempted my best to look around. before i knew it something clasped my wrists making my yelp. "where'd you think you were going princess?" he asked, i knew who it was... it was joey.

"w-what do you want from me?!" i cried out, i miss home, i miss soph and rowan. and i miss mattia. "just tell me where he's at and that's all" he whispered in my ear. i shook my head making him point a gun to my throat. making me breathe harder. "come on baby! you can do it" he said, i could nearly feel this smirk.

"i-i don't know" i whimpered, "i'm here," a deep voice said making me go numb. joey jerked me around holding me tightly. it was mattia, in front of me. he looked so lovely. "m-mattia" i cried. he nodded, "hi baby girl. you're gonna be okay" he ensured me as i looked at him.

"here, you have me. let her go" he said to joey as joey laughed. "it isn't so fucking easy" he grinned, "well... don't you want me?" he asked sauntering closer. "take a step closer and i'll shoot her," joey said making me gulp. "touch her and i'll slit your throat with my own hands" mattia growled.

joey nodded as he tightened his grip on my waist. mattias eyes looked down to my waist as his jaw clenched, mattia looked up to joey. pulling out his gun he got his arm that was clasping my neck. "fuck!" he cried out letting me go. mattia rapidly grabbed me settling me behind him. mattia aimed to his head shooting him dead making me gasp.

"mattia" i whispered, he turned around grabbing me, pulling me into his chest. i inhaled his fresh scent as tears left me eyes. "don't even do that again" he sobbed kissing my head holding me tighter.

this was a quick finding haha.