Remebering him

Lucy pov: We we're getting ready to get out the car and Harry said "I Hope this is ok but you're staying with jj while Simon's with talia". Who's jj and Simon , I wanna know this talia girl. "Yes that's absolutely fine" I blurted out. "I think you'll get on well with talia to be honest, jj can be interesting to say the least". Staying alone in a flat with someone I don't know... great.
—————————-
Harry pov: We walked into the flat and we're immediately greeted by the tall slender Simon. "You alright mate" "yeah I'm good" Lucy stood behind me, I didn't want her to be nervous but yet wanted her to feel safe. We entered the living room, sat on the sofa was the rest of the lads, except jj. "Where's jj" I asked josh. "Ah he's out getting stuff for the sidemen video, we're doing the patience test". I groaned, being abused with probably disgusting food for an hour, I can't wait. Just then, the door opened to reveal jj. "Oi oi fatty" I said mockingly. "Wys then". Immediately I saw his eyes dart towards Lucy who was sitting awkwardly on the sofa. "Is that the girl" he asked.

Lucy pov: "the girl has a name, I'm Lucy nice to meet you mug" I fired back. He looked somewhat fimiliar , I already knew we would get on. We had a humour , rude yet funny. Then it hit me. He was ksi! I had watched his boxing match against Logan. I watched it because I knew Harry was watching it , I didn't know ksi was one of his best mates. I can't act like a fan girl though, act natural. "So jj, I watched your match against Logan, congrats mate" he looked at me ... "you watched it! I was sick wasn't I , Harry you didn't tell me Lucy was fit" he said jokingly. Harry shot him a glare. Tension filled the room..." where should I put my case" I broke the silence. "Ah I'll take it for you in my room" Simon replied. I followed him into his room, it was spacious yet homey. "I heard you're staying with your girlfriend, I would love to meet her, would be nice to have at least one friend who isn't a boy" I giggled. He nodded "she would love you, trust".
After heading back into the living room they decided to film for the sidemen channel. I sat awkwardly off camera not knowing what to do. "You can go into my room if you want while we film"simon pointed to his room. "Yeah thanks". I slowly walked off into his room and shut the door. I was fairly tired so decided to have a nap, they would take at least 2 hours to film anyways. I hopped into simons bed and snuggled under the covers taking off my shirt. Then I slept....

AN/: hope you're enjoying, I'm aiming to post 2 chapters a day as we're still in lockdown. Please vote 🥺💖