The plan

Jj pov: I was planning a surprise for Lucy, she had been living in the U.K. for months now spending all of her time with the sidemen lot. I think we both knew we had feelings for each other but we didn't know how to go about it. Anyway I thought a nice holiday with everyone would be so sick. I wanted to speak to talia though, she knew what excited Lucy and I wanted to make sure it was perfect.

☆ time skip
Talia was off stream so I decided to speak to her...
"Yo jide , you wanted to speak to me"
"Yeah, it's gotta be in private so let's go for a walk"
Simon was a tad confused why talia and I wanted to go on a walk alone , I would have invited him but Lucy would have been left alone. I told Simon that everything would be explained soon. The summer sun shone as we left the apartment. Blue skies above us , no clouds in sight.
"So basically I wanna surprise Lucy with a holiday that all of us can go on"
"Yesss that would be so sick oh my god"
"I don't know where to take everyone though"
"Personally literally anywhere is a laugh with you guys but I think specially the US"
"Yeah everyone has fun when we're there so why not, Las Vegas would be sickkkk"
"Yeah, how about you look at hotels or houses or whatever with Simon when we get back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~
Lucy pov:
I hopped out of the steamy shower and walked into jjs room to see he wasn't there; normally he would be at his desk or in bed. Maybe he was in the kitchen or living room or with Simon. I looked everywhere but couldn't find him, he could have gone shopping or to the gym but he would normally tell me. I looked
for talia to ask her but she was gone too, my mind was confused. I knocked on Simons office door, luckily I heard a faint "come in". I breathed a sigh of relief. "Where's jj" i shakily asked. "Oh he's gone for a walk with talia"
I was somewhat relieved but also very confused.
"Wait why"
"Ah he wanted to talk to her about something I think"
Was it about me? Was jj thinking about me? I didn't know , but I wanted to know.
It was then the apartment door opened and I heard people walking in. Jj walked in and hugged me from behind. I shrugged him off, at this point I was kinda angry that he had left without saying anything. Jj leaned in to kiss my cheek but I pulled away and dragged talia into simons room. "So why did you go on a walk without me and Simon"
"Basically jj wanted to speak to me about something private"
"Something that he couldn't speak to me about" tears welled up in my eyes clouding my vision.
"Awww no no he just wants to make you happy" talia wrapped her comforting arms round me.
I slowped off into jjs room and crawled into bed, I wanted to shut off from the world. I thought me and jj were truly getting somewhere but if he can't even talk to me about his problems then....

Jjs pov:
I walked into my room to see Lucy asleep in my bed, she looked so cute. For some strange reason she seemed annoyed at me though. I picked up "Bearus" (the white teddy) and snuggled it up with her. I saw her eyes flutter open "leave me alone jide" she moaned. This wasn't like her at all, I immediately gave her a hug. "What's wrong bub" I asked.
"Going our for walks with talia, leaving me alone, not telling me stuff. Do you even care about me"
"Lucy, I fucking love you. Everything will become clear soon but please remember I love you with every bone in my body" I poured my heart out to her.

@ksi- quarantine is only bearable with you 🧡Comments@vikstar123- We've lost him boys 😭@miniminter- offended 💔💔@taliamar- cuteeeee🥺🥺🥺@zerkaa- ok goals@daddyzerk- ARE THEY DATING WTF ! @sidemenfan- give me answersssss^^^^^@hate- she's just us...

Comments
@vikstar123- We've lost him boys 😭
@miniminter- offended 💔💔
@taliamar- cuteeeee🥺🥺🥺
@zerkaa- ok goals
@daddyzerk- ARE THEY DATING WTF !
@sidemenfan- give me answersssss
^^^^^
@hate- she's just using him tbh
@ethAnpane101- do you think them two are just fwb atm???
————————————————————————

AN:/ hope you enjoyed againnn, I wanted to include at least 1 lil argument in this story😂😂 Hopefully I will be writing more in the next days, I'm not feeling 100% atm but I'm slowly getting better. Love you allll💖💖 pls vote and comment. BLM✊🏿