chapter 22

Lemon skip if you are sensitive to SEXUAL content

Zeldris took of his clothes off  down to his boxers, Ellie took her shoes off and walked over to him she kissed him while running her hands up and down his chest.

She hooked her fingers around the band of his boxers and slowly pushed them down. She slowly pulled away from the kiss.

She kissed his neck she started leaving hickeys she kissed his chest she slowly got on her knees.

She looked up at him, his eyes widened they gazed into each other's eyes for a moment it suddenly hit him what she was doing she was submitting herself to him.

She took his member in her hand very gently she stroked it a few times he sat on the edge of the bed.

She licked the tip slowly making circles with her tongue she slowly put it in her mouth.

She was sucking hard then soft moving her head up and down what she couldn't fit in her mouth she gently stroked.

He let out a moan he felt her smile she licked his member from the base to the tip then sucked again she was driving him crazy.

She suddenly stopped and stood up she slowly took off her dress then her panties.

She slowly pushed him back as she got on top of him. "Ellie " Zeldris started but she cut him off by kissing him she positioned herself then slowly sliding down his shaft.

Zeldris couldn't believe this first she submitted to him then turned the tables  took control he felt lost in her every touch. She was blowing his mind she was full of surprises and he was completely head of heals in love with her.

She winced at first slowly rocking her hips back and forth then up and down  she placed his hands on her hips.

He guided her up and down she was moaning incoherently as he met her every thrust. As he watched her pleasured facial expression and bouncing breasts.

They quickened the pace she could barely keep up he took the opportunity to flip her over he reentered her from behind.

His hands were on her hips gripping them tightly,  he pumped in and out at a almost inhuman speed making her scream out in pleasure. They rode out the euphoric wave until the climax.

Both out of breath they laid next to each other her legs were trembling he pulled her onto his chest and kissed her forehead "I love you Ellie "

She pulled the blankets over them and wrapped her arms around him " I love you too"  she fell asleep very quickly he kissed her forehead and fell asleep.