chapter 26

Zeldris woke up and took a shower when he got out Ellie was still sleeping. He went to wake her up he shook her lightly.

"No Zel I need to sleep it's not my fault your so sexually demanding keeping me up all night" she said putting the pillow over her head

He laughed and picked her up with the blanket around her "come on Ellie we have alot to do today also wasn't it you who wanted to the second time" he said setting her down.

She sighed loudly and went to take a shower she quickly dried off and changed

She walked downstairs to the dining room she sat next to Zeldris the servant tried serving her breakfast

"No thank you I can't eat that" Ellie said trying to be polite as possible

Cusack came in with a smoothie for Ellie she smiled brightly "thank you"

"Ellie you have to eat more " Derieri

"I eat plenty " Ellie replied the two bickered back and forth until after breakfast.

Zeldris and Ellie heard the problems of the clan then came up with fair solutions.

After dinner Zeldris was in his study finishing up paperwork Ellie came in and sat on his lap sideways and rested her head on his chest.

Every so often he kissed her forehead she fell asleep when he was done he carried her upstairs he took off her shoes then his clothes down to his boxers and got in bed with her and covered them up.

She missed his warmth and turned around facing him and wrapped her arm around his chest. He too soon fell asleep cuddled up with his lover.

The rest of break Ellie learned alot about Zeldris his family and the Demon Realm also how it is to be Demon Queen.

Zeldris and Ellie grew as a couple they learned alot about each other and even though it didn't seem possible they fell more in love.

Liz never came to the Demon Realm during break Meliodas went to the fairy king's forest but Liz wasn't there Elaine said she spent a week there but  then left she didn't tell her where she was going. 

Timeskip until the went back to the Academy

They got back late so they all went to there rooms

Ellie laid in her bed she tossed and turned she got up and went into Zeldris's room she climbed into his bed and covered up

"Couldn't sleep " Zeldris asked holding his arms out for her

"No, not without you.... it's strange not sleeping with you after break i miss you too much" she replied laying on his chest

He wrapped his arms around her she started kissing his chest

"Go to sleep Ellie your going to be tired in the morning " he said

"I won't love I promise " she climbed onto him and kissing and sucking his neck his hands travelled to her hips gripping them tightly.

He sat up and took her nightgown off they kissed passionately she stood up and took off her undergarments off he  took off his boxers.

She sat back down kissing him again he ran his fingers down her back slowly.

Afterwards she push him down and laid on his chest breathing heavily for a few minutes.

She kissed him softly then laid next to him resting her head on his chest.

"I love you Ellie " Zeldris said softly

"I love you too Zel" she replied

They both fell asleep satisfied and content cuddled together for them nothing could be better than that.