Fight or Run!

A/n: I wrote a lot of words and wattpad decide to delete them so..I hope you enjoy my second time writing this ;-;

-----------------

(Y/n) Pov

Holy shit. If I knew Shinso is this good in tutoring,I rather marry him right now. "Pencils down,everyone." Mr Aizawa said. I keep my stuff and went up to collect paper since I'm behind Yaoyorozu. Mina and Kaminari thanked Yaoyorozu for tutoring them and Sero went to me with his smile. 

"What's up with you? You finished the exam earlier than us!" Sero ask. "Well~ I got the best tutor~" I said and felt depressing aura around Yaomomo. "So..you don't want to study with us because I'm terrible?" Yaomomo ask. "No! You're cool but I promise my tutor to study together! Don't worry Yaomomo! You're great!" I told her as she smile back.

"Pfft,good girl act." Katsuki said slowly and I can clearly hear him. "Katsuki,wanna die?" I ask him as he look away slowly. I checked my phone and saw message from Hatsume. "Oh,she fix my Le. Maybe I should fix her old creation.." "What are you thinking about?" "OI! Shit,don't scare me like that Mr Todoroki." I told him. 

Shoto Todoroki +6

26/100

"Since when did you start to scare people?" I ask him. "I never had any intention to scare you. My apologies. But you seems like thinking about something." Todoroki said. "Oh well,I was just thinking about the things I create back when I was in Support Course!" I told him as I sweatdrop. And without knowing,we are now gonna face practical exam.

~

"Now we will begin practical exam. Of course it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp,then don't make any stupid mistake." Mr Aizawa said. 

"Oh,I don't want to go so-" 

"Except for you. If you fail,you will still go to training camp but you'll be banned from Support Course workshop. So..if you don't want that to happen,you better pass the exam." Mr Aizawa cut me and that news break my heart. "Now this is why people call school hell." I told them as they all sweatdrop. 

"There's a lot of teacher.." Jiro said. "I mean..don't you think we might be fighting them?" I said and they all looking pale,of course except Katsuki freaking Bakugo. "Indeed you're correct Ms. Monoma." Principal Nezu said and appear from Aizawa's scarf. "I thought Mr Aizawa is cat type of person." Katsuki smack my head. "We will have you form teams of two to fight against one teacher and since we have 21 students, one of you will be fighting alone." Principal Nezu said.

"In addition,the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors,including fighting style,grades and interpersonal relationship,so here they are: 

First,Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team and they're facing me. And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team and their opponent..." 

"I..will do it!" All Might said after appearing out of nowhere. "Wow,I'll be happy to help your parents to plan your funeral Katsuki,Izuku." I tell them but they're both busy looking at each other. 

~

3rd Person Pov

"With the connection between Hero Killer:Stain and The League of Villains,there is possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated,huh?" Principal Nezu ask. "Of course, it will be better to prevent that before it begins,but as school,it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights again villains will continue to intensify in today's society,than combat training against robot is not practical. Originally,robots were used to avoid complaints about people being injured in entrance exams." Snipe answer.