Present!

3rd Person Pov

(Y/n) went back to Class A dorm to pack her things and have party. After done with her packing,someone drag her and she then, she saw something unexpected. "Holy shit! All Might and Mr Aizawa here to celebrate with us?!" She ask. 

"Language,Monoma." Mr Aizawa said. 

"Are you leaving Zer- (Y/n)? Why are they making party for you?" Eri,who is standing next to Aizawa ask. "I'm gonna move to support course so..take care of yourself and don't bother Mr Boom boom right there." (Y/n) said and earning a smack to her head by Bakugo.

"Don't call me that!" Bakugo scream. 

"Come on guys. Let's not fighting. It's party." Izuku and All Might said. 

"...Todoroki. Does this confirm our theory?" (Y/n) ask. "Seems like it." Todoroki answer. "Oh my god! All Might's secret love chil-" Sero close her mouth. "You shouldn't make things awkward." Sero said. "My angel! I'm going to miss your free food!" (Y/n) said and hug Sero.

Hanta Sero+4

20/100

Katsuki Bakugo -5

45/100 

Denki Kaminari -5

23/100

The others who already knew about her clingy persona chuckle at her act. Somehow Katsuki and Kaminari show jealousy on their face. (Y/n) smile and went to Katsuki and Kaminari. "Guys! They're jealous! Let's attack them!" (Y/n) said and they had a group hug. "Damn Spark." (Y/n) heard her best friend said and smile.

Katsuki Bakugo+5

50/100

"Thank you..for giving me chance to date you." Kaminari whisper.

Denki Kaminari+5

28/100

"Let's eat!" Iida said and everyone agree. (Y/n) saw her favorite pizza and happily cheer. "Who plan to buy this?! Thank you so much!" "Y-You're welcome..(Y/n)." 'Izuku?! How did he know my fav pizza?' "You sure do know a lot about me." "W-well.."

Izuku Midoriya+5

40/100

"Hey,have you talk to Uraraka yet?" 

"M-me? U-Uraraka? Why?" 

"You two seems close~ I bet you like her!"

 "Um..well,a little bit. But-" 

"Midoriya...All Might is looking at you." Todoroki said making Midoriya leave. "He's All Might secret child for sure." (Y/n) said and chuckle. "Yeah..by the way,can we eat-" "Oi,half n half. Go eat or starve to death." Katsuki said and Todoroki leave. "Y'know. Two people are getting cut while talking to me." (Y/n) said.

'You dumb Spark. They're trying to ask you out! To think those two who try to make a move first!' "They're annoying as always." Katsuki said. "Come on~ Just chill. Oh, yeah. Remember my best dude,purple hair? He ask to eat lunch with me tomorrow!" (Y/n) happily said. "Who?!" Kaminari suddenly appear and ask. "Shinso? I haven't talk to him for long time and he was worried about me. I'm gonna tell him about my transfer to Support Course back."