𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍📎💭

You both walked out to the corridor and headed out to the alley. The alley was the best place to get food, clothes, souvenirs, anything!! Both of you guys didn't want to eat yet, and it was almost sunset so you decided to visit the Eiffel Tower. As you walked through the narrow alleys and streets to the Eiffel Tower, you couldn't help but think how gorgeous everything around you was, you never got tired of it. You always dreamed of leaving Seoul to experience life in Paris, and you finally did. Even better, with Beomgyu by your side. Life couldn't get any better.
Lost in your thoughts, you didn't even realise you arrived at your destination!! The view was amazing. The neatly trimmed grass, the orangey yellow skies, everything. You gasped and quickly took out your phone and turned to Beomgyu.
"Quick, lets take some photos, the sunset is so prettyy!" you said with a squeal, running to the edge of the grey rock staircase, your phone held tightly in your hand. "Are you going to take any pictures?" You asked Beomgyu.
"Yeah, I'll take some in a bit." He flashed a quick smile, and you nodded your head before proceeding to take more photos.

Beomgyu POV:
I watched as Y/N took pictures of the Eiffel Tower. A beautiful sight? Sure. But there's something way more beautiful that I've got my eyes on...
I pulled out my phone, landing it on Y/N.
"That something is you."

After taking a few pictures, I put my phone back in my pocket

After taking a few pictures, I put my phone back in my pocket. Even from behind she looks so amazing. Yes, I've had strong feelings for her ever since high school, but I'm too nervous to even tell her. Just the thought of admitting something as big as that to her gives me butterflies. But today was different...today is my opportunity to confess how I truly feel to her. I'm extremely glad that she's my best friend, but sometimes I wish we were something more...
I sent a few couple glances her way, before walking to her and tapping her shoulder.
" Let's go get something to eat, I know a place."
Tonight was the night I was going to come clean.