형을 도와주세요

Family visit ☆゚.*・。゚

~

⑅ couple minutes before yoongi came to Jimin's room

Jimin came to his room and immediately land on his bed.

"Omg that was embarrassing!!!!" He shout into his mattress.

"I can't believe I did that" Jimin said lifting his head up.

"But you got hard didn't" Jimin thought stated.

"Shut up this is your fault!" Jimin shouted.

"But you liked it didn't you" Jimin thought teased.

Jimin didn't answer, he just blushed continuously.

"Anyway you need to deal with the problem down there" Jimin thought stated.

Jimin looks down and saw that his erection his showing visible through his pants.

Jimin laid on his side as he slowly removed his pants and underwear. He takes his shaft and slowly jerks it up and down.

"If I ahhhh do this it'll take a while" Jimin moaned out.

He continues to move his right hand but he became tired.

"Urg I just wanna come~" he whined.

He looks up and see yoongi's pillow, slowly reached for it with his small hands and grabbed it.

He brought the pillow to his face and took in yoongi's scent.

"Yoongi" he called softly " I want you to touch me" he whispered to himself.

He brought the pillow between his legs and unconsciously rocked his hips forward.

He allowed his dick to rub against the soft fabric and let the sensation course through his body.

"Jimin you are a kinky bitch" Jimin thought commented.

"B-be q-quiet" Jimin moaned.

Jimin moved his position and placed his body on top of the pillow. He jerked his hips back and forth while throwing his head back.

He bit his bottom lip as the friction between the pillow and his member continued to pleasure him.

"Ah more" he moaned snapping his hips faster, making the bed rock and creak.

The only sounds in the room were his moans and moving of the bed.

He felt it, he's almost there. He bend on his hands and knees, pushed his body back and forth faster.

"Oh gosh ahhhhh~" he moans when his dick twitch then squirted all of its liquids onto the pillow.

Jimin flinched as he juice himself, making the come run down his legs.

He fell onto the bed breathing heavily from the pleasure actions.

~present time~ ✧*。

"I can't believe you humped my pillow" yoongi stated.

"I-i'm s-orry" Jimin said finally coming down from his high.

"Did I say that was a bad thing?" Yoongi asked.

"No" Jimin responded.

"That's because it isn't, you can fuck any of my things if you want to Jimin" yoongi stated grabbing the younger's legs, pulling Jimin towards him.