UNTIL NEXT TIME

A/N

Heyyyyyyy!!!! amazing humans, So this is purely my imagination and a quick disclaimer!!! It can include some clingy scenes so please read on your own risk!!

You are Y/N

Main Story:{ You are Tae are dating for around one year. BTS recently made a comeback so he is quite busy. Being an Idol you both are secretly dating. You decides to surprise him by going in his fan meet}

"Beep-beep" my phone rang. I was half asleep. I picked up my phone to check whose text was it. Of course, I know it. It was Tae's

Yes, we are dating. Hello, I am Y/N and I am a final year student of Architecture course. It's been a year since we started dating but it seems like months cause of his busy schedules.

He is a world-famous Idol and I am proud of him.

I switched on the phone and it was a good morning text from Tae. They recently made their comeback and he is quite busy but he never forgets to text me.

I replied to his text and then woke up my roommate.

"Wake up!!!!" I shouted at her while throwing a pillow on her face.

"Yes I am awake" she replied

I went in the washroom to freshen up and got ready.

We both finally got ready and were about to leave when I remembered to pick my BTS album which Tae gave me.

My roommate was my best friend and she knew about Tae. I picked up my album so that I can open with her. She has a YouTube channel.

We both are students of Seoul National University and are in our final year of Architecture course.

We reached the library and decided to sit on our regular seat. It was an excluded corner of the library

"Ahhh Yojin!! See this latest edition of the album of their recent come back that Tae gave me." I said while taking it out of my bag

"Ohh really!! That's amazing. We should open it" she said

We opened the album and it as really huge. We got albums, posters, photo cards and tickets..tickets????

Yes, we got two tickets and it was of their fan sign..omg!!

Though I can meet him anytime and it's been like three months that I have not seen him

"Oh my lord!! This is your chance Y/N to meet him. They are about to go on another long tour. This is your last chance" Yojin said while patting my back.

They are in Korea for only three days... Two days they have concerts and today they have a fan meet. So this is my chance to meet him.

Though he will emphasise on coming to meet me after the concert but it will be too tiring for him and I don't want that.

Finally, I decided to go to the Fan Meet and surprise him. All the band members knew about us and we were good friends.

We both rushed the subway. We took the subway and reached the venue. Before entering the venue we went to the washroom to do some makeup.

Finally, the entry started and we went inside. We were made to sit on the chairs.

Technically we won the lucky tickets so we got some special treatment.

Finally, BTS arrived and I saw Tae. Oh my lord! I saw him after a long three months.

"Damn! His new look is so hot!" I said